Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caitlyn Jenner Wins Woman Of The Year - Glamour Magazine

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.2415976

And both men and women in the comments section have gone full retard Big Grin

Anyways I got a good laugh from all the reactions. You go girl Cool

Actually, I will probably agree with a lot of the commenters in the "nay" category.

I mean, we're talking about a man who's won an Olympic gold medal, lived with a rather emasculating family of women, and now wants to be a woman - so, either the entire first part is a farce, or the new part is a farce. (Hence the, "wants to be a woman," instead of "is a woman.")

I mean, reasonably, shouldn't "having a vagina" be a requirement, technically?
How about suggesting Jazz Jennings? (So, she doesn't yet have a V, but still - MUCH more an appropriate character in this sense, since she's NOT wealthy, with a string of Alpha Male achievements already to her name.)
Or, we could select from the names on the list, from Nov. 20, the Transgender Day of Remembrance... Trans-people killed (seemingly) because they were trans.
Or maybe some of the members of our population who lost the fight, and killed themselves? In a sense, that takes even MORE courage than living - because you don't know if there's something afterwards - forgiveness, happiness, even damnation - you just don't know. And to go rushing to it? That takes balls.

I guess I'm just not too enthusiastic about celebrating an Alpha Male becoming a woman. Somehow, it's not quite passing the smell test. Even though it's not particularly unusual, as multiple military and police (I.E., alpha male types) have done so - this one seems sort of suspect. Almost a psychological inversion, from being an athletic hero on the cover of the Wheaties box, with Olympic gold to his name (which essentially outstrips the military, barring maybe Congressional Medal of Honor winners, Silver Stars, etc.); to then going on to have multiple wives, multiple children - and thus, being the "center of attention" in many ways; to "stealing" another man's wife and children (the one month between Kris Kardashian's divorce from her husband to her new marriage, plus a confirmed affair, makes one wonder...); to becoming an oddity and emasculated freak with the last wife and family, where the women run roughshod over him and upstage him, and - from the snippets I've seen - are arrogant, aggressive, egotistical, even nasty, and condescending to someone who has done more than they EVER WILL.... Or even ever could?
It's ripe for a psyhological inversion, and a driven individual will do whatever they can to recover that "alpha" position.
Which, in that pack of bitches, could easily be, "Become the Alpha bitch."

And she has the funds to make it work, with additional funds coming in (though the lawsuits might take care of that.)

Lastly, still not being Post-Op, it makes one wonder even more: how much is artifice (vis-a-vis inversion above) and how much is really "who she is"? And if she really WAS a woman all along, how did she manage to achieve the Olympic Gold (In field and track, no less, not normally a "woman" direction; compare to Kristi Yamaguchi, say, in figure skating, skating being more a "woman" thing - how did Bruce manage his dysphoria by becoming a gold medal winner? Was it just "distraction"? Was there more to it? how did he look at himself in the mirror, watch his face get more masculine every day, and NOT go crazy? Because I'm asking myself how sane I am all the time, and I DON'T have such achievements to point to, male or female! :-)

I can't quite quantify it, but things here don't add up, don't pass the Sniff test. Even allowing for the award being a sort of a political football, and a means to control the sheeple (propaganda), I'd like to know: Who else was in the running? Why? What was the selection criteria of candidates, and why did Caitlyn come out on top?

I mean, we have Andreja Peijic... Ad others I can't recall names for, I'm sorry to admit, who are in the process of becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel, or competed in the Miss America Pageant (Trump said she was fine to compete, IIRC). Jazz, too. Probably a few dozen others we could short-list, who had to make it WITHOUT the safety net / achievement of olympic gold, and wealth to fall back on, and all sorts of other "backup" plans.
Yet so many of our kindred end up living life on the streets, no name, no future; they have avenues like adult entertainment, MAYBE; prostitution; side-routes such as drugs; no wealth, no family support, sometimes even condemnation or outright violence - but they are just the nameless, faceless, trivial "little people."

Point being, maybe someone else should've been in the running, if not selected outright, even if it's a transgendered female.

[As to people going full retard, we need to be more accomodating of them. Most have no idea there are women walking around who would be revealed as men based on a genetic test. (P)AIS, as one example, but plenty of other things that can make a 46 (x,y) - let alone a Klinefelter's individual - develop as a female, be born as a girl, assigned a "girl" label, raised as a girl, live as a girl... Etc. That's before the oddities of chromosomes, like KLlinefelters; or chimerism, or mosaicism, for example. Most people have not the interest, the curiosity, or the intelligence, nor do they care. Their eyes see "woman" - and they never question if she has a penis, let alone her genetics. We can't help them, and "unplugging them from the matrix" only endangers us. We can point things out to them, but often, they don't WANT to hear or see. So we must be "Christian" and forgive them for being stupid, uninterested, ignorant, or all of the above. And sometimes, we need to forgive them posthumously, make no mistake - self-defense is a right even of a felon, let alone a "freak" like us. Gwen Arujo comes to mind... How might that have been different, had she been armed? One of many...]

More TG/TS/CD are coming out of the closet now that Katlin Jenner has become a out of the closet TG woman. There will soon be over 100,000 TG folks just like us and many will find thier way here. In fact changing your gender is so popular now most people now see it as a normal.

(30-10-2015, 04:44 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  [...] There will soon be over 100,000 TG folks just like us and many will find thier way here. [...]

Oh god, I hope not! ;-)
I wouldn't wish ANYONE to be as messed up as I am! ;-)
-Jean

What exactly is the significance of this award, regardless of whether it's given to a genetic woman or not? Huh

IMHO, awards in of themselves are meaningless. It's the effort and selfless service that counts. The satisfaction of putting in the hard work and helping others is the real reward, not the trophy or award ceremony.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon