Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Breasts are growing differently this time around ?

My Breasts are growing differently this time around ?
This is my 3rd restart and noticed some thing quite different,
The first 2 times they grew out and then down, like small pears so were vertical downwards so to speak,
Now this time I feel as I have far more volume but on the photos they do not seem as large , appreciate there only 6 weeks in, but they are growing to a different shape ie like coconuts and going sideways far quicker , not downwards like last , so are circular,
Think I prefer them this way, ?
Julie

I can't really add any insight to your observations, but I do have a question; is there pain and itching associated with the growth or merely growth???

My breast tissue is on top of muscle. It is a handfull. So It seems huge to me going from flat to A.

Hi
Small amount of skin itch but otherwise just growth

Wife was stunned last night

Oh my gosh your big

Like where did those come from

They have just sprouted on top of existing growth ?

Nipples very large this time

Julie

(30-10-2015, 05:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  My Breasts are growing differently this time around ?
This is my 3rd restart and noticed some thing quite different,
The first 2 times they grew out and then down, like small pears so were vertical downwards so to speak,
Now this time I feel as I have far more volume but on the photos they do not seem as large , appreciate there only 6 weeks in, but they are growing to a different shape ie like coconuts and going sideways far quicker , not downwards like last , so are circular,
Think I prefer them this way, ?
Julie

{Being pervy here}
Pics or it didn't happen!! Big GrinTongue

Sounds like great progress to me.
I'm working with SP, Spearmint tea, and PM drops, aiming for sublingual on the drops.
Since I'm also back to a heavy lifting routine, not sure - I recognize they're at cross-purposes.
but I keep reading about people seeing and feeling results in days... I'm at a week, and barely a feeling of warmth in the chest.

Based on results so far, I'd rather jump back on Pharma - I could feel growth within a week (OK, I was dosing high, but anyway...)

Lol
Trying to get pics up but for some reason will not work ?

Julie

(05-11-2015, 08:50 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
Small amount of skin itch but otherwise just growth

Wife was stunned last night

Oh my gosh your big

Like where did those come from

They have just sprouted on top of existing growth ?

Nipples very large this time

Julie

Great, thanks for the follow up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon