Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Again with BO

Hello everybody.

First time in this forum. I like to tell you about my experience during the last 2 years. Sorry my english is not my native language.

First of all, let me introduce. I´m a male, 46 years old and I can identify me as transgender woman. I have been trying with a lot of feminization methods, but because my actual condition (married and family), I have not decided to take serious my transition until 2 years ago.

So, my "cocktail" of HRT has been extensive. My first time in hormone was at 30 or 31 years old with estradiol injection a couple of times, estradiol valerate pills, estradiol gel, atonal estradiol, progesterone, finasterida, aldactone, spironalctone, ciproterone a lot of manufactures and mixes etc etc etc, also I have tried herbs... crazy!!! lol. But nothing constantly and serious. I have had some changes, weight Up/lose, sweating, body fat distribution (not too much), increase size the breast (not too much) a very large "experiments" but poor and dangerous effects in my health.

After a great "dilemma" and worries about my felling and desire to be more feminine, I bought pills by internet, which I did not know that they contained "raw bovine".... I tried them mixing with herbs, finasteride, estradiol pills and gel and progesterone. Dosage....mmm I´m not sure but it´s better not talk about it. Suddenly I decided to drop them and only take herbs, because not major changes and result was slow and not so good,.... at that time, I did not know the reason why such "@#.." pills did not have good result to me.

9 months ago, i found a new product, promising breast enhance. the main compound was Pueraria Mirifica PM (Im not sure if we can put the commercial names of manufacture)... i bought also .... lol.... but I decide to check and explore the benefit of PM. I had good results with my program as follows, increased the breast 1 cup from A to B or small C and body fat redistribution, but.... this is the question...:

Morning and night/ Pueraria Mirifica and others...
2 pills 500mg/each ... total 1000mg/day
2 fenugreenk 610mg/each ... total 1220mg/day
4 Saw Palmetto 450mg/each total 900mg/moring and 900mg/night
Breast and body (bull and hip) massage with PM topic (crean/atomizer/extract... whatever in my hand lol)
I decided to add finateride 5mg/day in the morning.
and also add progesterone (breast massage)
Daily workout 35 to 60 minutes /day 6 days/week

So, almost 3 months ago.... AGAIN.... I changed my mind and once explored and large hours in internet, decided to switch to BO. Of course I discovered that "@#.." pills could be what I was looking for. I´m not a medical doctor, but I decided to be carefully in accordance with a lot of information that got from internet and recommendation...

1. Detox: I tried a 10 days green Smoothie Cleanse... but i can comply only 5 days.... but satisfactory... i lose weight 1.5 lb in 5 days that was great, but no more this green Smoothies.......lol

2. Checked my pills inventory and plan what should buy.

3. Listed the ingredients and composition of each pill as follows

Pill 1: R-EG: 600mg - Consisting of: Raw Ovarian (Med), Raw Mammary (low), Soy Isoflavones (Med), Black Cohosh (High), Licorice (High), Raw Uterus (low), Raw Adrenal (low).

Pill 2: F-F: 315mg - Consisting of: Raw Ovarian (Med), Raw Mammary (low), Raw Uterus (low), Raw Adrenal (low), Raw Pituitary (low), Black Cohosh (Highest), Soy Isoflavones (low), Milk Thistle (for liver)

Pill 3: B-B: 322.5mg - Consisting of: Raw Mammary (High), Black Cohosh (low), Soy Isoflavones (low).

Pill 4: E-B - Consisting of: Ovarian substance (300mg), Mammary, Pituitary, Uterus, Adrenal (total 115mg), Kelp (Iodine 15mg).

Pill 5: Bioperine 10 mg

Pill 6: Kelp 225 mcg

Pill 7: GABA

Pill 8: Swanson Raw Ovarian 250mg

Pill 9: Swanson Raw Pituitary 80mcg

Pill 10: Glucosamina (?mg) + MSM (750mg)

Pill 11: Multivitamin complex

Pill 12: B complex

Pill 13: Vitamin C

Pill 14: Collagen

A lot of Protein (whey and isolated - low fat) and 35 - 60 minutes/workout a day (6 days/week) increase my diet with protein and reduce carbohydrates.

Dosage and resulted....... to be continued

Jess xxxx

Hello again....

mmmm.... i forgot.. a digital thermoteer is mandatory.....

4.. Body temperature and Raw Bovine... Definitely... Raw Bovine or whatever glandular therapy not work if you can not keep your body temperature at least 98.6 F. or more...mmm.... problem with increase body temperature is sweating..... but you could take control of... Some people could be no affected (i think the majority)... anyway let me talk about my program:

5. and Nipple pump...

Jess xxxxx

My current program:

1st Week
AM
- Pill 1: Rapid Estro Gain 1x600mg
- Pill 2: Fem Figure 1x315mg
- Pill 3: Breast Booster 1x322.5mg
- Saw Palmetto 1x450mg
- Breast massage with Breast Boost Cream (Wild Yam)
PM
- Saw Palmetto 1x450mg

2nd & 3rd Week
AM
- Pill 5: Bioperine 10 mg
- Pill 6: Kelp 225mcg
- Pill 8: Swanson Raw Ovarian 250mg
- Pill 9: Swanson Raw Pituitary 80mcg
- Saw Palmetto 1x450mg
- Vitamins: Multi-Vitamin, Complex B, Calcium, Collagen, Glucosamine+MSM(750mg)

PM
- Pill 7: GABA
- Pill 8: Swanson Raw Ovarian 250mg
- Saw Palmetto 1x450mg
- Vitamins: Collagen, Glucosamine+MSM(750mg)

4th Week
Same as above but no more Kelp (225mcg), instead of, I have added at moon Pill 4: Estro Boost which include Kelp (Iodine 15mg)

5th Week (currently as of today - 4 days)
Same as 4th Week, but I add Breast, butt and hips massage with Pueraria Mirifica Cream.

I will keep during the 2nd month with this "receipt", waiting for resulted..

......... Result next...

Hello again...

A couple of pictures after 3 1/2 months on BO:

Jess

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just beautiful.

Thank you Erin

--------

An upgrade of my current program:

6 BO (250mg/each): 2 AM / 2 noon / 2 PM (Swanson)
1 Bovine Pituitary (80mg/each): 1 noon (Swanson)
2 Bovine Mammary (˜300mg/each): 1 AM / 1 PM (SuddenlyFem - Breast Booster)
2 BO (200mg/each)+ others glandular (˜60mg/each): 1 AM / 1 PM (SuddenlyFem - Fem Figure)

Additional:
2 BioPerine (10mg/each): 1 AM / 1 PM
1 GABA: 1 PM
Multi Vitamins/B Complex/MSM/Collagen
5 days/each month Milk Thistle

BO seems be to work Big Grin

Jess

Jessy, your looking great.

I understand completely about the family issues. Good luck with your future growth.

You have lovely breasts.

Thank you Jannet and lilmikey

Now I´m thinking to wear bra permanent or no!! HuhHuh

New topic about wearing bra must be posted BlushBlush

Jess

please share more foto's with us.

you are looking great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon