Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

(07-08-2016, 10:26 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 09:58 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 09:04 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 06:48 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Thanks Megan and Nikki, the info helps alot. One follow up, you both said you are getting a female figure, did you have a very masculine figure prior to taking BO and it changed that much?

I am thinking this is the route to go, with PM I did get some growth, but it seems like BO would do more of what I'm looking for, granted still not sure a full transition is for me, it seems this will help me get to a point where I can make a better decision on that.

I would love to have a more female butt, while on PM it started to really get round, I think I had posted a pic of it on here. I recently took some pictures after not having been on PM in two months and it still looks good, but def different than when I was on still.

Dude I am 6 ft. I was 250 pounds. I really got to get a scale I think I am around 190 now. waiting for almost 2 months on my stupid clothing tape from amazon should be here soon so they say then I can give you some measurements. I was flat as a board thou on my butt with big arms and no boobs.My smell was the first thing someone noticed thou I did not notice at all. My face has well changed its hard to say what but it has. My skins clearing up even thou I am still zapping it I can tell. Im a hairy italian. Im also 37 now... so Im over my prime when I started my quest at 35 I was on PM for 1 year none of this changed. it took me 5 years and a bit to come to the conclusion I wanted this and was sure. And yea I could of went to theraphy but Why. I really could of went straight up hormones too I still prob might if this does not work. I just like my privacy and did not want the world to know what I was about to do.

Oh and I got face changes as well - the profile pic is over 2 months old now and I look even more female in the face than that - my eyes have changed the most and I dont look anything like the old me. If I get chance I will dig out a pic of me from November 2015 so pre BO (other than 6 months of PM back in 2014 I hadnt taken anything before January this year) as the change is massive - although the weight loss has also helped there!

Also realised from my profile pic I have had hair come back on my forehead as my hairline seems to be lower than in the profile pic but that could all be in my head!

wow if thats u megan thats amazing looking may I ask what age you are and started at???

Btw this is my thread I might of just started it but Ive already been on BO for 6+ months now I guess my issue is I am old... Your face thou is totally awesome... Mine might be dunno gotta get rid of this hair!! Like I said working on it. My cheecks have definable feminine shape to them now, i can say that...

Hi Nikki,

Thats definately me in the picture, managed to get my make up perfect for the first time so was really happy hence the inane grin, although I think it was also around then the pink fog had decended and I felt really feminine for the first time. I think I took the pic as was worried my face didnt look male anymore so posted it here to check (the answer no I didnt look male!) - theres a thread in the BO sub forum on it including the same pic in colour!

Am currently 38 (although my bday was only 3 weeks ago) so started age 37.5, I was very clean shaven and in full make up in the pic which hides all the lines and wrinkles! I am not usually clean shaven as it helps with passing as male - I get male fail just when clean shaven otherwise! I currently find my beard hair grows at about half the rate from before I started taking BO.

Megan

(07-08-2016, 11:05 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 10:26 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 09:58 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 09:04 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 06:48 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Thanks Megan and Nikki, the info helps alot. One follow up, you both said you are getting a female figure, did you have a very masculine figure prior to taking BO and it changed that much?

I am thinking this is the route to go, with PM I did get some growth, but it seems like BO would do more of what I'm looking for, granted still not sure a full transition is for me, it seems this will help me get to a point where I can make a better decision on that.

I would love to have a more female butt, while on PM it started to really get round, I think I had posted a pic of it on here. I recently took some pictures after not having been on PM in two months and it still looks good, but def different than when I was on still.

Dude I am 6 ft. I was 250 pounds. I really got to get a scale I think I am around 190 now. waiting for almost 2 months on my stupid clothing tape from amazon should be here soon so they say then I can give you some measurements. I was flat as a board thou on my butt with big arms and no boobs.My smell was the first thing someone noticed thou I did not notice at all. My face has well changed its hard to say what but it has. My skins clearing up even thou I am still zapping it I can tell. Im a hairy italian. Im also 37 now... so Im over my prime when I started my quest at 35 I was on PM for 1 year none of this changed. it took me 5 years and a bit to come to the conclusion I wanted this and was sure. And yea I could of went to theraphy but Why. I really could of went straight up hormones too I still prob might if this does not work. I just like my privacy and did not want the world to know what I was about to do.

Oh and I got face changes as well - the profile pic is over 2 months old now and I look even more female in the face than that - my eyes have changed the most and I dont look anything like the old me. If I get chance I will dig out a pic of me from November 2015 so pre BO (other than 6 months of PM back in 2014 I hadnt taken anything before January this year) as the change is massive - although the weight loss has also helped there!

Also realised from my profile pic I have had hair come back on my forehead as my hairline seems to be lower than in the profile pic but that could all be in my head!

wow if thats u megan thats amazing looking may I ask what age you are and started at???

Btw this is my thread I might of just started it but Ive already been on BO for 6+ months now I guess my issue is I am old... Your face thou is totally awesome... Mine might be dunno gotta get rid of this hair!! Like I said working on it. My cheecks have definable feminine shape to them now, i can say that...

Hi Nikki,

Thats definately me in the picture, managed to get my make up perfect for the first time so was really happy hence the inane grin, although I think it was also around then the pink fog had decended and I felt really feminine for the first time. I think I took the pic as was worried my face didnt look male anymore so posted it here to check (the answer no I didnt look male!) - theres a thread in the BO sub forum on it including the same pic in colour!

Am currently 38 (although my bday was only 3 weeks ago) so started age 37.5, I was very clean shaven and in full make up in the pic which hides all the lines and wrinkles! I am not usually clean shaven as it helps with passing as male - I get male fail just when clean shaven otherwise! I currently find my beard hair grows at about half the rate from before I started taking BO.

Megan

all i can say is wow... so technically I started 1 year before you :p thou I got a long long way to go I think. Id recommend Silk n flash and go or laser or electro before you get grays cuz 2 out of the 3 wont work on grays as far as I know.

Your on 8 pills a day??? or more now?

[/quote]

all i can say is wow... so technically I started 1 year before you :p thou I got a long long way to go I think. Id recommend Silk n flash and go or laser or electro before you get grays cuz 2 out of the 3 wont work on grays as far as I know.

[/quote]

Hi Nikki,

Am not planning to transition any point soon but might look into getting laser there are a few things I want to try first though before going down that route. That said am not too bothered by the facial hair as it grows fairly slowly now and it makes passing as male a whole lot easier!

In terms of BO consumption have been on 9 a day and have gone up to 12 a day in the past 10 days, I am getting serious results on 12 a day - so much so that I might go back to 9 as it seems to have kicked off some major growth in my chest and butt - but on the other hand I am really enjoying how my chest is feeling right now so might just stick at 12 a day for a couple of months, just to see what happens!

Megan

[/quote]

Hi Nikki,

Am not planning to transition any point soon but might look into getting laser there are a few things I want to try first though before going down that route. That said am not too bothered by the facial hair as it grows fairly slowly now and it makes passing as male a whole lot easier!

In terms of BO consumption have been on 9 a day and have gone up to 12 a day in the past 10 days, I am getting serious results on 12 a day - so much so that I might go back to 9 as it seems to have kicked off some major growth in my chest and butt - but on the other hand I am really enjoying how my chest is feeling right now so might just stick at 12 a day for a couple of months, just to see what happens!

Megan
[/quote]

hmm are u using swansons? or is there a nother brand that has more then 60 pills in a bottle cuz I find at 8 a day its 2 bottles for 15 days...(1 raw ovary and 1 Raw Multi Glandular for women bottles) taken 4 each day for a total of 8.
I know it doesnt seem expensive but it adds up the more you need... and im on a real low income job right now, my city sucks.

But wow 3000mg a day seems a lot. Are you sure you don't want to transition? Whats it feel like btw? I know mines real sensitive. My nipple area are around a inch and a half wide too when my nipples are not errect. But are really sensitive and soft.

(08-08-2016, 08:55 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 05:28 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Hi Nikki,

Megan
[/quote]

hmm are u using swansons? or is there a nother brand that has more then 60 pills in a bottle cuz I find at 8 a day its 2 bottles for 15 days...(1 raw ovary and 1 Raw Multi Glandular for women bottles) taken 4 each day for a total of 8.
I know it doesnt seem expensive but it adds up the more you need... and im on a real low income job right now, my city sucks.

But wow 3000mg a day seems a lot. Are you sure you don't want to transition? Whats it feel like btw? I know mines real sensitive. My nipple area are around a inch and a half wide too when my nipples are not errect. But are really sensitive and soft.
[/quote]

Yep using Swansons, I only buy direct from then and then only when there is 20% off as I have to pay 20% on top of the purchase price when they arrive in the UK, it still works out though just over £1 a day and is slightly cheaper than ordering from Swansons in Europe where I wouldnt have to pay the 20% but they make the price about 25% more to compensate!

3000mg is a lot, but am doing it as a trial for a few weeks to see if it has any effect as growth had stalled seemingly, currently have had growth pains for the last 5 days and only started 10 days ago so the higher dosage seems to be working.

I currently have major pink fog but havent had the headaches from when I started BO, no plans to transition, mainly taking BO as I found PM didnt really do anything for me when I tried it a couple of years ago. I had more growth in 2 months of BO than 6 of PM, although am also taking PM on alternate weeks as well, as I found a UK supplier who was really cheap. I did read that taking BO and PM is supposed to work even better than just BO - it certainly doesnt seem to be causing any issues!

Megan

(08-08-2016, 09:43 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 08:55 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 05:28 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Hi Nikki,

Megan

[/quote]

Yep using Swansons, I only buy direct from then and then only when there is 20% off as I have to pay 20% on top of the purchase price when they arrive in the UK, it still works out though just over £1 a day and is slightly cheaper than ordering from Swansons in Europe where I wouldnt have to pay the 20% but they make the price about 25% more to compensate!

3000mg is a lot, but am doing it as a trial for a few weeks to see if it has any effect as growth had stalled seemingly, currently have had growth pains for the last 5 days and only started 10 days ago so the higher dosage seems to be working.

I currently have major pink fog but havent had the headaches from when I started BO, no plans to transition, mainly taking BO as I found PM didnt really do anything for me when I tried it a couple of years ago. I had more growth in 2 months of BO than 6 of PM, although am also taking PM on alternate weeks as well, as I found a UK supplier who was really cheap. I did read that taking BO and PM is supposed to work even better than just BO - it certainly doesnt seem to be causing any issues!

Megan
[/quote]

wow... what do you mean by your having a pink fog like your memory goes away or??? And what happens if the rumors are true and when you stop there is no turning back ( god I hope its true.) as your body has been reprogrammed to that of a genetic woman.... Im not trying to disaude you at any rate but I am just curious. I want to go all the way I know that for sure. Ive just never felt right. My hip widen btw in the last 3 days I had some pain on and off on my right hip. And it has increased in width after measuring it again by half a inch...

[/quote]

wow... what do you mean by your having a pink fog like your memory goes away or??? And what happens if the rumors are true and when you stop there is no turning back ( god I hope its true.) as your body has been reprogrammed to that of a genetic woman.... Im not trying to disaude you at any rate but I am just curious. I want to go all the way I know that for sure. Ive just never felt right. My hip widen btw in the last 3 days I had some pain on and off on my right hip. And it has increased in width after measuring it again by half a inch...
[/quote]

No its a pink fog as in feeling really female, still have my memory its just a phrase more than anything else - I definately dont feel like the old (male) me anymore though!

I am only on BO because PM only had minimal effects after 6 months for me so its either BO or self medicating hormones as I wouldnt be able to get hormones via my doctor. I figured the BO route was therefore the least risky - although not the cheapest as I can get estrogen online far cheaper than the BO.

In terms of permanent effects I remain unconvinced that BO re-programs the body - I think its just very estrogenic but if testosterone is completely supressed i.e. your body stops producing it, then i think it is possible for the growth to remain. As I have no partner or significant other then it isnt an issue if the effects are permanent or long lasting, I have no desire to have children so sterility isnt an issue.

If I get more growth than planned then things might change but no current plans to transition. When made up yes I do look female - but generally pass as male easily enough otherwise - a couple of days stubble removes any confusion from people as to which gender I am anyway. Thats despite an obvious pair of breasts if you are looking for them which people wont with the stubble and loose clothing.

Megan

So what is the dosage of choice, when I finished on PM, I was taking two a day. Just trying to see how many bottles to get.

(11-08-2016, 04:22 AM)shaneny Wrote:  So what is the dosage of choice, when I finished on PM, I was taking two a day. Just trying to see how many bottles to get.

Hi Shane,

I jumped in at 9 a day - therefore a bottle lasts about a week. But I was over 300lbs when I started so figured my body could probably handle the load. I would try 3 a day (1 tablet three times a day) to start with but think you might well need to start at 6 (2* 3 times a day) to see any results.

Found that taking the tablets three times a day worked okay for me although I can get away with taking them at work in early afternoon (office job and its usually really quiet) although this might not be case for everyone!

I would definately take kelp each time you take BO, this seemed to make a difference for me in terms of the effectiveness of the BO as I was on it for a month without kelp and it didnt really seem to be working!

Unfortunately its not an exact science so there isnt a recommended dosage - luckily didnt have any ill effects from going straight in at nine a day but maybe ramping up over a couple of weeks to a higher dose might be best advised!

Megan

(11-08-2016, 04:22 AM)shaneny Wrote:  So what is the dosage of choice, when I finished on PM, I was taking two a day. Just trying to see how many bottles to get.

I recommend rampping up from 1 a week till you hit 8.
so first week 1
2nd week 2
3rd week 3
and so on...
Then stay at 8 for a while till it stops working. You can even space the weeks out to 2 weeks if you want. I noticed when I hit week 4 that I had started developing and I kinda stayed there for a month at 4 pills a day.
Well been at 8 now for 2 months... Dramatic fat transfer coupled with my diet.

I kinda want to ramp it up more as I haven't had much Boob action but right now im low on funds due to a bad boss at work shafting me on hours. But yea thats another story... Anyways Id be curious at what 12 pills will do but again would need more cash. 12 pills would = 5 days per bottle.... :~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon