Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

Have done a trial of 12 Swansons BO a day for the past 16 days - my breasts are noticeably more round than before I started and my nipples are so sensitive and permanently erect.

I have had almost continual growth pains for the past week - it does stop when lying down though but my breasts now feel really heavy and full. Part of me is worried they are getting too big but then at the same time the pain tells me they are growing and my female brain just wants them to get bigger and reminds me this was why I started taking BO, I have been massaging them with coconut oil mainly to get the left one to match the right one, so dont know if the increased BO alone is causing the growth or whether the massage is helping as well!

Got an all over wax today whist doing my side the beautician asked me to hold my breast out of the way at one point and she actually used the term breast as well which kind of freaked me out a little but then she just carried on and didnt seem fazed by my breasts, so I kind of relaxed again - she didnt mention anything else but she definately knew it wasnt just gyanemastia. To be honest I actually got more aroused when she was waxing my chest than my boy bits and didnt feel uncomfortable with being completely nude in front of her so am definately going back there, am hoping that regular waxing will help reduce the body hair - it definately makes epilating easier and much less painful!

There is definately a mental line I think I have crossed, my brain is just telling me its right I have breasts and they need to be bigger and I need to lose more weight etc I can see why women have or can have major body issues though. Once my skin doesnt feel like its on fire Ill post a pic up of progress - its been 5 weeks since my last pic - I definately have some side boob now which I didnt have then but also feel like I have now have two huge weights strapped to my chest.

I defined this process as a journey initially and I still dont know where I am heading - I do know that the train has picked up a lot of speed recently!

Megan

Crikey this sounds a lot like
Cheryl at breast talk and we all know how she ended up

Think carefully hon

Julie

(13-08-2016, 10:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Crikey this sounds a lot like

Think carefully hon

Julie

Who is Cheryl and where is breast talk? Is that another section of this forum?

Think carefully hon

Julie

Hi Julie,

Am aware of Cheryl although her reduced testosterone helped a lot with her growth - mine was quite high when last checked so am sure I wont have the same results in the same timescale. But I can definately appreciate why some would jump the fence but that isnt a consideration for me due to work and besides its a nice enough view anyway sat on the fence!

Am sure my growth spurt will subside if I scale back to 9 a day as I didnt have growth pains on just 9 a day - they were still growing just a lot more slowly and I didnt really have much in the way of growth pain. Upping to 12 a day feels like someone has just turned up the growth but I dont think it will be continued if I drop back down. As I have done over 6 months on BO a little break might be in order anyway that should slow things down a little further.

At present I still easily pass as male especially with a couple of day stubble so at the moment no issues in terms of gender identity usually, although if clean shaven I do get male fail a fair bit but thats mainly due to my hair which is quite long and blonde (and not a natural blonde for most of the past few months) but am obviously still male enough for it not to be an issue anyway.

Am definately enjoying the growth though - no more going shirtless though not that I did much anyway before!

Megan

Think carefully hon

Julie

what do you mean think carefully do you think no body thinks about this?
myself took me 6+ years of thinking about this before I took the plunge even so I started with PM, which I then I knew I wanted to go and take a permanent plunge with complete feminization.

Hey Julie can you stop bring up that fake Cheryl. Like every post you do is you better think carefully remember Cheryl, She was a fake stop being a cheerleader please & Thank you.

The truth is BO can change you but it takes massive time. It wont change you instantly. And you wont end up with a womans body over 1 month. It takes time. Is it permanent well breast tissue is. Does it still work after you stop taking it and no shrinkage prob not.
Does it redistribute fat. Yes it does.
Does it change your Vocal cords. NO.
Does it change your feeling. NO
Does it make you fall in love with men. NO
Does it grow boobs. Yes it does.
Does it aromatize your T into E. Still out on that one.
Does it keep going after months of no BO. Still out on that one.
Recommended dosage start at 1 rev up week by week to 8. Let your body get use to it.
These are facts Julie, not fiction. And If someone has not thought long and hard about becoming a man with boobs or having fat redistributed to a woman's shape (thighs, hips, butt) They should not be doing this.

Anti androgen also assist in redistribution and clear skin, But with BO I think they slow the progress down as they reduce Testosterone.

(13-08-2016, 10:16 PM)bobowo Wrote:  

Think carefully hon

Julie

Who is Cheryl and where is breast talk? Is that another section of this forum?

she was someone who Photoshop all her pictures and Julie seems to be her biggest cheerleader even years after she was caught.

The real thing is if she had low Testosterone BO would not work on her well. Why because BO converts T to E.

Nikki

I have outed many people on here who did photo shop

Cheryl is not one of them

Pls point us all to the evidence of this ?????????

Julie

(18-08-2016, 02:26 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  she was someone who Photoshop all her pictures and Julie seems to be her biggest cheerleader even years after she was caught.

The real thing is if she had low Testosterone BO would not work on her well. Why because BO converts T to E.

Thanks.

(23-08-2016, 08:20 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Nikki

I have outed many people on here who did photo shop

Cheryl is not one of them

Pls point us all to the evidence of this ?????????

Julie

You dont know how BO works? IF all your claims are She had low T then guess what babe it wont work. You of all people should know oh wait I forgot your not taking BO your taking PM. BO works not by adding in Estrogen, It works by converting Testosterone to Estrogen. So again she would have very little to no results just like a natural woman has very little to no results compared to a man.

As for Proof is all over the internet and as well as this site except that she pulled most of her pictures its not like this is the only place she posted her fake pictures.... You do the research since your her biggest cheerleader.

The facts are the facts. Now stop this nonsense and trying to scare people straight.

Hi all,

I thought I would post the results of my 'crossing the point of no return' test.

Recap:
I did the BO thing for 8-9 months, mostly at a rate of 3 per day with the final month at 4 pills per day. (750mg-1000mg) I have been off BO for about 5 months now. Most of the results I did see when I was on BO was in hair regrowth.

Results:
- Continued hair regrowth for about a month, so I think there was some residual BO in the system for about a month.
- I am still getting some hair regrowth, but only if I play with my nipples. (If I stop, the hair stops.)
- I did get a little bit of areola expansion while on BO, that remains, although that may be more due to my nipple play.
- As far as breast growth, I had a little on BO, I think they may have gotten slightly smaller again now that I have stopped.
- Mental effects - Maybe, I did seem to be more social when I was on BO, now I am back to my normal antisocial behavior. (I haven't even posted anything here for months)
- sexuality - still prefer playing with my nipples, but like that more as foreplay now.
- sexual orientation - never changed, still attracted to women.

Conclusions:
- My personal conclusion is that the effects of BO don't really last, but it does stick around in the system for a while after you stop.
- I will be trying again, I would still like to get some breast enlargement. I will be trying some experimentation with this BO vodka thing. Then probably ramp up slowly to a higher dosage than I did before to see whether that does anything or not. If not, I'll give the PM a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon