Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

2000 mg/day.

(03-11-2015, 01:36 PM)dcdee Wrote:  How much BO is everyone taking?

I am on a simple 1000 mg a day with no additional supplements.

I am open to suggestions on things to take to enhance the effectiveness of the BO

I am also doing a simple plan, 750mg daily and no additional supplements.

What has happened to your boy bits since you have been on BO?
Mine have woken up since i switched from Estrofem to BO, and i HATE IT.
I was hoping that the BO take over of my system would leave them permanently small soft and squishy.
I have no desire to go through with SRS, but I do desire a completely feminine body

For those feel BO is not working, do you monitor your body temp?

I am not monitoring my body temperature

How can I change the internal temp, even if I was monitoring it

you really need to read through all the post and reply before you start BO.

(04-11-2015, 08:00 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I am not monitoring my body temperature

How can I change the internal temp, even if I was monitoring it

Iodine stimulates the thyroid, which regulates the body temp. Kelp pills contain iodine, as does shrimp.
Bovine ovary Pills should be taken on empty stomach. Internal temp should not be below 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

Others have included amino acids as well, l-tyrosine, l-glutamine, l-arginine. Also taken on empty stomach. Food should not be consumed until 1 or 2 hrs later, food high in proteins necessary. Avoid caffeine, process sugar, nicotine, which all inhibit growth.

Some also take evening primrose oil and krill oil (omega 3&6). Essential fatty acids. Also omega 9 oil has been cited for breast growth

I forgot to mention l- lysine. .another necessary amino acid.

Although I appreciate the comments about optimizing BO effects, we are drifting away from the original intent of this post.

I was looking for input from people who have taken BO for more than 6 consecutive months to see how their experiences confirm or refute the claim that BO will irreversibly change your metabolism after 6 months of continuous use (+/-).

Hi

Dc

just to straighten one area

There is no claim that bo will do this, but it does happen and has happened in certain cases,

For some bo does nothing absolutely zip, for others its grabbed them and taken them over,

The vast majority of cases where this has happened and the communications I have had is when the now girls have jumped the fence and now on other forums

They look at bo with regret and now blame bo for them being on hrt full transition dose,

My feelings are the bo takers on this site are not bing flipped by it , but several on

lauras playground
susans
gender socity

have

Just my thoughts

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon