Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

Are you sure PM does not grow breast tissue ?

I thought many people on here said it did grow tissue,

I can certainly feel fibrous strands in mine ?

Julie

It was just a comment based upon the post previous to mine, suggesting when she stopped using PM the fat content decreased and her boobs deflated and shrunk. I would hope and pray that breast tissue growth resulted from using PM. I cannot say that I have achieved any appreciable growth using BO to this point. Maybe I need to UP the does significantly and add WP, or just jump ship to PM and hope for better success.

Or maybe, I have maxed out on my growth with the A/B cup i have from a couple of years of intermittent estradiol

Just get the pm down you
You will plump and grow the core

Julie

I don't think Bovine ovaries works i never had it before but i been thinking about trying it for 6 months.

(26-11-2015, 03:54 PM)dcdee Wrote:  It was just a comment based upon the post previous to mine, suggesting when she stopped using PM the fat content decreased and her boobs deflated and shrunk. I would hope and pray that breast tissue growth resulted from using PM. I cannot say that I have achieved any appreciable growth using BO to this point. Maybe I need to UP the does significantly and add WP, or just jump ship to PM and hope for better success.

Or maybe, I have maxed out on my growth with the A/B cup i have from a couple of years of intermittent estradiol

dcd,
I think you misunderstood my last post. I never said PM doesn't grow breast tissue, I'm 100% sure that it does exactly that.
However, a large percentage of the volume of any breast is fat, with a much smaller percentage made up of milk ducts, suspension fibres, etc. It is those elements that for convenience we call "breast tissue" and those are permanent. The fat component is distributed/redistributed by the amount of female hormone in the body ( in our case it is of course the PM level) so, no female hormone and the fat distribution reverts to male pattern but it still leaves the 'breast tissue' in place.

(27-11-2015, 08:10 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  dcd,
I think you misunderstood my last post. I never said PM doesn't grow breast tissue, I'm 100% sure that it does exactly that.
However, a large percentage of the volume of any breast is fat, with a much smaller percentage made up of milk ducts, suspension fibres, etc. It is those elements that for convenience we call "breast tissue" and those are permanent. The fat component is distributed/redistributed by the amount of female hormone in the body ( in our case it is of course the PM level) so, no female hormone and the fat distribution reverts to male pattern but it still leaves the 'breast tissue' in place.

I am sure that it was a misunderstanding on my part.
I di wish the fat redistribution resultoing from PM use would be as permanment as the brest tissue growth. I want a bigger bumm as well as bigger boobs

This may or may not be a silly question, but here it goes.

If you cross the Point of No Return line using BO, do you still need to keep taking the NBE supplements to maintain your feminine attributes, or will the boys eventually wake up and take over?

The thing that I find so appealing about BO and its supposed point of no return is that the female co pilot will take over my body and hopefully reshape it into the form and function of a woman.

I would love to hear from anyone who has actually used BO to cross that line.

Hi Dc

Forgive me if I am out of line here

Your posts certainly indicate lately that you now wish to go the full way to womanhood ,

so why mess with herbals, why not just grab

informed consent and do it with pharma, ?

its all pretty easy nowadays.

Most of us here are looking for moderate results or trying to fight transition hence pm,

Pm is an amazing mid gateway product as tuneable ,

Just curious ?

Julie

Simple answer is I am married with a marginally tolerant wife.
If I was not I would be camped out at the informed consent clinic
I still may, with or without wife's knowledge

(08-12-2015, 03:08 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Simple answer is I am married with a marginally tolerant wife.
If I was not I would be camped out at the informed consent clinic
I still may, with or without wife's knowledge

I feel your pain in that regard. Its a fine line some of us are trying to walk.

I'm thinking that doing it without the wife's consent is not a path a person should follow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon