Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

OK, I'm going to go the route of the guinea pig here and cross that so called 6 month boundary and see what happens. I just got an order of 6 more bottles of BO in today which will take me to about 8 months when I finish that off. Then I'll stop and see what happens.

I'll keep you all posted....

That is great. I cannot wait to hear what happens when you go off of the BO for a while.

Can you give us a recap of the results you have experiences while you have been on BO

OK, Recap so far:

- Some breast growth, not a lot yet, still below an A cup.
- Definite hair regrowth, starting to reverse male pattern baldness.
- Super sensitive nipples right now.
- I think I've got softer skin now.

I'm currently over four months in at 750mg of BO per day. Mr. Happy is still functional but I am largely ignoring that in favour of nipple play.

I'm not too worried about BO 'taking over' since I don't have SO and most of my friends know about my crossdressing, it really wouldn't surprise anyone if I transitioned. I would actually like to end up at a kind of middle ground, and would be extremely happy with an androgynous look.

Anyway, will keep you posted....

Thanks for the update, the hair re-growth part interests me the most.

What supplier / manufacturer are you using for the BO?

(22-12-2015, 05:42 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Thanks for the update, the hair re-growth part interests me the most.

What supplier / manufacturer are you using for the BO?

I'm using 'Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular'.
Someone else mentioned getting hair re-growth but I can't remember who right now.

But, yeah, the hair re-growth kind of sold me on this route, I started noticing this on about the second month in.

(22-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  But, yeah, the hair re-growth kind of sold me on this route, I started noticing this on about the second month in.

Hey Grew-Some (is that pun?) Anyways, have you tried PM? If so, I wonder how your hair regrowth compares to that. I would guess that the hair regrowth is just a natural occurrence due to less DHT inhibiting it.

(24-12-2015, 03:04 AM)bobowo Wrote:  
(22-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  But, yeah, the hair re-growth kind of sold me on this route, I started noticing this on about the second month in.

Hey Grew-Some (is that pun?) Anyways, have you tried PM? If so, I wonder how your hair regrowth compares to that. I would guess that the hair regrowth is just a natural occurrence due to less DHT inhibiting it.

Yeah, that (Grew-Some) was an intentional pun.

I haven't tried PM yet, was planning on that for plan B if the BO doesn't work. I think you are correct on the DHT theory, that would make sense.

Hello all, am new here & very first post.

Am very interested to see where this thread goes in the future & subscribing to that. Have been taking Swansons Raw Ovarian for approximately one month & seeing more positive change than years ago while on official HRT under the care of a Dr.

Have many questions, much to learn & will read much more before asking as am sure the info is already within the forum. Cheers.

Welcome AlexisRene!
Hope you enjoy all the things that are here and good luck with your program.

Any pics for the pic section?.....love to see your progress.

(22-01-2016, 05:44 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Welcome AlexisRene!
Hope you enjoy all the things that are here and good look with your program.

Any pics for the pic section.....love to see your progress.

Thank you for the welcome Elaine & to note with my first post, am only taking one capsule per day of the Raw Ovarian Glandular. Have taken 2 a couple of times, but nothing more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon