Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

(04-10-2016, 11:36 PM)Evie Wrote:  Nikki,

This is the SP page for Ovex.
It costs $30 for 90 pills. The information does not say how much actual BO it contains.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products..._QtcYb3bYU

Proprietary Blend: 358 mg Calcium lactate, bovine ovary Cytosol™ extract†, magnesium citrate, and vitamin E (sunflower).
358mg and you have 4 things in it ... dont think that will cut anything id switch to straight BO from swansons... its 250g of Pure BO for 6.99 at 60 pills a bottle.
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps

I looked up this Cytosol seems like a lot of hoopla but good luck.

BillyBoy, you aren't taking all of those are you? It would seem excessive if you were.

I have had only slight decrease in my sex drive and none with regard to my ability to function below.

I did gain a little bit of weight, but am now in the process of losing it. Mostly I think the gain was due to dietary changes, stress eating and a lot more sitting in my new job.

I have no other known side-effects.

I take Solray Female Hormone Supliment in one multi pill.  I rotate Po and Pm.  I take horny goat weed   and Maca in one supliment. I take flax oul in one supliment.  I stay wiyh normal doses.

so, I know this thread is old, but has anyone had any updates?

I personally am experiencing some mood swings/shifts.. not really caring if I get carried away , so to speak.. I find myself looking at pictures of larger breasts and thinking "OOOH.. I want my breasts to be that size!" .. window shopping per se (such as Lotus' magnificent mammaries! Tongue ). It doesn't hurt to daydream  Blush ..a few thoughts of SRS, but that was there pre-bovine ovary phase.

Hi I had a question and wanted to write a post on it but don't know how to start a thread. What happens in a week of take Bovine ovary? My fiance has been on it for 1 week and 3 days and doesn't know if or what it's doing to him. So now he doesn't know if he should continue taking them bc he feels like he's just popping them. If you can help me with this it would be very helpful bc it's making him and me very stressed. Thank you and I hope someone can answer this for me.

So, it appears the point of no return is just marketing hoopla. I still prefer B.O. to P.M., and it looks like I’m supposed to ramp up doses. This thread was worth reading. Thanks for everyone’s input. I miss soooo many members who do not post here anymore.

I haven't posted in a while, since I just recently restarted on BO again after about a nine month hiatus, I guess I should.  Yeah, I believe the point of no return is mostly marketing hype, but BO does seem to do something.  I didn't really ramp up before either, maybe I was doing it wrong?  I do think that it sticks around in the system for quite a while after you stop though, I seem to be getting noticeable effects sooner this time around than last time.

How long would you say BO lasted in
your system after ceased dosing? 
I’m loving the mental chill that BO 
gave me.

I was still getting some hair regrowth for 2-3 months after stopping. (My main indicator that BO is doing something) Eventually started receding again though so I'm giving it another go.

estrogen (and progesterone) are stored in fat cells quite easily, so it would really depend on length of time taking it along with dietary and excersize routines that would determine how long the effects would last upon ceasation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon