Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ce soutien-gorge est pour moi

I am in France at the moment and foolishly decided that bringing just one bra with me would be enough for when I needed some me time. Well the lingerie shops are fantastic here compared to the UK even the hyper markets have a great range of bras. Whilst food shopping I just had to add a lacy bra to my trolley.
As she began to run my items through the lady at the checkout stretched over to the tee shirt I had carefully used to conceal the bra and pushing the t shirt aside she picked up the bra and examining it closely she asked "gift?" in French. As I speak little French I had been practising with my translate app. I replied "ce soutien-gorge est pour moi" (this bra is for me) instead of the intended "ce soutien-gorge est un cadeau" (gift) Realising instantly how unwise it had been to practice saying "for me" - a phrase that I would never need, instantly I could feel myself blushing.
To my horror she understood my poor French and replied in perfect English "Frenchmen are never that honest always pretending it's for a girlfriend or mother" as she looked carefully at my chest before she resumed slowly scanning my items all the time keeping the questions coming.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon