Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Sizing?!

(24-09-2015, 06:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  There ya go Huricane, 2 voted for 32 BSmile

Shouldn't mine be half a vote, I believe I said MAYBE 32 B. Big Grin

By the way Huricane, your most accurate would be to go in for a measurement. I will be traveling for work here soon, and I am very tempted in stopping in at a Victoria's or other Lingerie store and see about getting properly measured. Cool

(24-09-2015, 06:35 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 06:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  There ya go Huricane, 2 voted for 32 BSmile

Shouldn't mine be half a vote, I believe I said MAYBE 32 B. Big Grin

By the way Huricane, your most accurate would be to go in for a measurement. I will be traveling for work here soon, and I am very tempted in stopping in at a Victoria's or other Lingerie store and see about getting properly measured. Cool BTW, I also umpire baseball and softball games when up to it.

Yours was the one I seen, who else suggested that??? Sorry, who ever did. Old man, some say blind in one eye, cant see out the other. LOL

Suggestion 1, When I need alteration on a dress or bra or measurements I go to my tailor. Suggestion 2, go to a cheap clothing store like Ross, Salvation Army, or Goodwill. Choose 4 different bras and head to the fitting rooms. Suggestion 3, the Wifey is skittish about your sexy figure, fix her or get another girlfriend or boyfriend. I know it is difficult to come out of the closest as a cross dresser, or a transsexual, or gender disphoric. If she wont go to psycological apointments or support groups with you she wont cope. If you need a partner with a cock and she won't strap one on just move on.

Buying a new bra, especially in a small cup and large band size, is fraught with problems.

Any new bra which seems comfortable at first is likely to stretch & sag in use and offer no support or boob uplift later on.

Your new bra should be very firm on the loosest clasp setting and the straps should be really snug. After the first wearing, if you do not show red bra marks on your back and strap grooves on your shoulders, the bra is too big!

The bra will become firm & comfortable after wearing & washing. You could try a band extender if the band seems too tight, but these extenders widen the strap base, so you could suffer from fallen bra straps, even if your straps are tight.

I have had good results by bidding for used bras on eBay. Very often these bras can be had for next to nothing and you can experiment with sizes, colours and styles as well.

As these bras may have been worn, you are spared the breaking-in process.

If they don't fit, you have learnt a fitting lesson, and they can go to the charity shop!

I have often found that the bra which I can't wear when I first try it on becomes a favourite after a couple of washes.

(24-09-2015, 09:09 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Buying a new bra, especially in a small cup and large band size, is fraught with problems.

Any new bra which seems comfortable at first is likely to stretch & sag in use and offer no support or boob uplift later on.

Your new bra should be very firm on the loosest clasp setting and the straps should be really snug. After the first wearing, if you do not show red bra marks on your back and strap grooves on your shoulders, the bra is too big!

The bra will become firm & comfortable after wearing & washing. You could try a band extender if the band seems too tight, but these extenders widen the strap base, so you could suffer from fallen bra straps, even if your straps are tight.

I have had good results by bidding for used bras on eBay. Very often these bras can be had for next to nothing and you can experiment with sizes, colours and styles as well.

As these bras may have been worn, you are spared the breaking-in process.

If they don't fit, you have learnt a fitting lesson, and they can go to the charity shop!

I have often found that the bra which I can't wear when I first try it on becomes a favourite after a couple of washes.

I find the topic of bra sizing very confusing...

I have a frame size of 44 and a bust size of 48 (the latter being measured over a non-padded bra that fits well) ... I used the calculator on herroom.com as well as a few other sites that, essentially, say cup size = bust - band sizes. then cup is 1 = A 2 = B, etc.

Now, then, the bra in question that i used to measure over my boobs is a 38C. That calculation above says 44D. Most of my bras (and I have a LOT cus well bras are kind of a fetish for me) that fit well have a band size of 40. I get that despite measurements and figure that my cup size is incorrect due to the shape of my boobs (very conical -- something I am trying to fix) but why the disparity with my physical frame size versus bra band sizes?

Breast hiders are called pasties. My favorite pasties have tasels little hanging fun items you can rotate with movement.

(03-12-2015, 06:04 PM)nicci Wrote:  I find the topic of bra sizing very confusing...

I have a frame size of 44 and a bust size of 48 (the latter being measured over a non-padded bra that fits well) ... I used the calculator on herroom.com as well as a few other sites that, essentially, say cup size = bust - band sizes. then cup is 1 = A 2 = B, etc.

Now, then, the bra in question that i used to measure over my boobs is a 38C. That calculation above says 44D. Most of my bras (and I have a LOT cus well bras are kind of a fetish for me) that fit well have a band size of 40. I get that despite measurements and figure that my cup size is incorrect due to the shape of my boobs (very conical -- something I am trying to fix) but why the disparity with my physical frame size versus bra band sizes?

Yeah, the usual tape measure methods don't seem to work so well. The tape measure tries to flatter me with a 38D, but in reality the best fitting bra I've found is 42B ^_^ Probably something to do with our larger ribcages and shape.

Hmm.. According to this link I'm a 42CDodgy

Actually, I am beginning to wear a 38B.. Blush

Just buy the size you want and grow into it :p. If only it were that easy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon