Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shaving questions

Random question I want to know

If you shave yes or no and what do you shave ?

legs, breasts, underarms.
Bobbi

Yes. Entire body except head and eyebrows.

Only head and eyebrows.
Just kidding.
Well, my face is part of my head, and I DO shorten the brows a bit every so often. I have no idea why, but they suddenly got REALLY long and bushy a few years ago!! I mean, I can close my eyes tight and dust my cheeks with my eye brows!!
Otherwise, just my legs every so often, usually when it's pantyhose time, but I wish they STAY shaved!! And I take off the bulk of my pubes, too. I tried shaving my pits a few years ago and it BURNED LIKE HELL for the next few days!!!! ESPECIALLY at work!!!! The sweatier I got, the more it burned!!

Ummmm

Everywhere

Completely smooth

Even toes

Blush

Julie

I wax and epliate everything!! It's the only way to go. after years very little hair grows back any more.

Yeap! Everywhere! Tongue

I epilate most everything - arms, legs, underarms, chest. I agree with Karren, after years of this a lot less grows back and what does is softer and lighter.

Shave my face and epilate legs, underarms and chest.

Over a decade ago I switched from shaving to epilating. I epilate my breasts, belly, and pubes. The results have been amazing. My once moderately hairy chest is as smooth as my wife's. My pubic area is now about 90% permanently hairless, and I love it![/i] I also use an epilator periodically on my thighs, which don't have much hair to begin with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon