Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The DARK SIDE

The DARK SIDE
Straight question,
Would I be pretty well correct in observing that those of us here who use PM and Herbs still stop as middles or balanced men with a very strong female side,
Whereas everyone who dabbles with synthetics are on their full way to TRANSITION and being women ?
or nearly everyone,
Julie

That would be me.
I discovered several years ago that I need both male and female parts of me to be happy. And it was a great relief to know this.
Bobbi

Hi Happy

just confiirming

your on pm and herbs , not synthetics ?

Julie

There are people who take the pharmaceuticals with goal of stopping in the middle (and have done so.) However, pharmaceuticals require a prescription, and it's very difficult to get a prescription if you're not planning to go all the way. They can try ordering from overseas and self medicating, but that is both illegal and dangerous. I suspect most that aren't going all the way look to herbs because of their ease to get and relative safety.

I consider myself binary, so there is no middle ground for me. I guess I'm just old school on this. Anyone who is questioning themselves I believe should only take a route that is reversable. Although, even synthetics are reversable with the exception of boobs and permanent sterility for those seeking feminization. But herbals would be the best option for middle folks or those remaining incognito in my opinion. I hope I read the question right. I've been a little ditzy lately.

Self medicating illegal ?

Says who ?

Also you are allowed to import synthetics for personal use to Uk

Julie

(04-11-2015, 02:07 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Happy

just confiirming

your on pm and herbs , not synthetics ?

Julie

PM only, no synthetics

(04-11-2015, 04:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Self medicating illegal ?

Says who ?

Julie

well, goody for you. But a lot of us live in the US here. And per the FDA:
Quote:The United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (Act) (21 U.S.C. section 331) prohibits the interstate shipment (which includes importation) of unapproved new drugs. Thus, the importation of drugs that lack FDA approval, whether for personal use or otherwise, violates the Act. Unapproved new drugs are any drugs, including foreign-made versions of U.S. approved drugs, that have not been manufactured in accordance with and pursuant to an FDA approval.
So they can't get synthetic hormones without a prescription from within the US, and buying the drugs from outside the country and bringing them into the country is illegal.

(04-11-2015, 06:27 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  

Says who ?

Julie

Quote:The United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (Act) (21 U.S.C. section 331) prohibits the interstate shipment (which includes importation) of unapproved new drugs. Thus, the importation of drugs that lack FDA approval, whether for personal use or otherwise, violates the Act. Unapproved new drugs are any drugs, including foreign-made versions of U.S. approved drugs, that have not been manufactured in accordance with and pursuant to an FDA approval.
So they can't get synthetic hormones without a prescription from within the US, and buying the drugs from outside the country and bringing them into the country is illegal.

OHboobs,
I would trust those SOBs about as far as I can throw the rock of Gibraltar.
Government essentially IS the problem, so FTAFTFH. (F them and feed them fish heads.)

Because someone MIGHT do something stupid, all those of who have not are subject to all sorts of asinine laws.
We shouldn't encourage the control freaks - they exist to serve those who pay them, not to protect or help us. We are tax cattle to those creatures.

Examples include gun regulations, explosive regulations, fireworks laws, gasoline container laws, alcohol laws (E.G., "Blue Laws" - can't serve alcohol on Sunday, etc.)

Keep in mind, a fair number of drugs are manufactured abroad, then imported here for sale to Americans - at grossly inflated prices.
Refineries cannot ship raw petrochemicals to the Japanese, for example - though the heavy oils extracted are better refined at Japanese plants than US. US generally is best at refining light crude... But trade embargoes from WW2 or so are still in existence.
The NSA/CIA/FBI/Etc all want to be able to spy on you, because you MIGHT be a ter'rist - OR, might be sleeping with "another man" (Sodomy laws are still on the books - even if your Birth Certificate gets changed, some will see you as a man, even if fully passable.)

Let's have some freedom, shall we?
And think out how TPTB really want us to be. You can see the plan in any of the Judge Dredd films. We're to be in a police state, in megacities, taking public transport to work, ruled by "police" who answer to no one. Meantime, the political elites and 1%ers can enjoy the undisturbed wilds... And their personal jets, cars, yachts, etc.

You can pull the plans up from the U.N. site.
Economics, such as import laws, are merely to keep us subjects.

We are breaking the laws of Nature itself; who gives a rat's @$$ about the laws of man? Especially since the laws are meant to make all of US criminals, while enabling the enforcers and law makers.

Hope I'm not too harsh, I think the tone of this sounds far angrier than it should.
but if you want to play by the rules....?
(see attachment)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-11-2015, 07:58 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015, 06:27 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  

Says who ?

Julie

OHboobs,
I would trust those SOBs about as far as I can throw the rock of Gibraltar.
Government essentially IS the problem, so FTAFTFH. (F them and feed them fish heads.)

Because someone MIGHT do something stupid, all those of who have not are subject to all sorts of asinine laws.
We shouldn't encourage the control freaks - they exist to serve those who pay them, not to protect or help us. We are tax cattle to those creatures.

Examples include gun regulations, explosive regulations, fireworks laws, gasoline container laws, alcohol laws (E.G., "Blue Laws" - can't serve alcohol on Sunday, etc.)

Keep in mind, a fair number of drugs are manufactured abroad, then imported here for sale to Americans - at grossly inflated prices.
Refineries cannot ship raw petrochemicals to the Japanese, for example - though the heavy oils extracted are better refined at Japanese plants than US. US generally is best at refining light crude... But trade embargoes from WW2 or so are still in existence.
The NSA/CIA/FBI/Etc all want to be able to spy on you, because you MIGHT be a ter'rist - OR, might be sleeping with "another man" (Sodomy laws are still on the books - even if your Birth Certificate gets changed, some will see you as a man, even if fully passable.)

Let's have some freedom, shall we?
And think out how TPTB really want us to be. You can see the plan in any of the Judge Dredd films. We're to be in a police state, in megacities, taking public transport to work, ruled by "police" who answer to no one. Meantime, the political elites and 1%ers can enjoy the undisturbed wilds... And their personal jets, cars, yachts, etc.

You can pull the plans up from the U.N. site.
Economics, such as import laws, are merely to keep us subjects.

We are breaking the laws of Nature itself; who gives a rat's @$$ about the laws of man? Especially since the laws are meant to make all of US criminals, while enabling the enforcers and law makers.

Hope I'm not too harsh, I think the tone of this sounds far angrier than it should.
but if you want to play by the rules....?
(see attachment)
erm... ok? I'm neither endorsing nor condemning the laws regarding drugs (prescription or otherwise) in the U.S. Merely stating that there are laws and that they do in fact play a role in people's actions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon