Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight Loss and Breast Growth

Has anyone tried to lose weight and grow breasts simultaneously? About 6 weeks ago I decided to grow breasts, but I didn't want a belly that protruded out further than my breasts. So I went on a diet as I started my program. Now I have lost several pounds and an inch off the belly, but after 6 weeks have no breast growth yet. Occasionally I have a tingle, but not much yet. (I am using Ainterol PM (1000mg daily), Finasteride (10mg daily) and spearmint (500mg daily)).

So, anyone else have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks

Usually weight loss and PM dont go together. When I first found this forum I read a thread that pretty much laid out the ground work.
The first step is to be at or below your desired weight, because these herbs are telling your body to make fat.
And most of us have gained weight on this program. Not necessary in the boobs.
Bobbi

Hi Highhope.

I was on an effective weight loss programme which was going well (30 lb's and counting), but after a faltering start and as my NBE programme really started working my weight loss stopped and has actually started going up again. Unfortunately not just the squishy girly butt but the male pattern too. I cannot put that entirely down to NBE as I have other things going on. But it seems my experience mirrors that of others that weight loss and NBE is a tough mix.

What I want to know is what can't we massage fat to where we want it? Would make all this sooo much simpler ;-)

Huggy.

Huggy,
Look up fat brushing!
Chiyomilk has simple exercises to move fat to the breasts.
Does it work????
some say yes and other say there is no science to it.
easy enough to try though.
Bobbi

Hi, Bobbi.
I'm in similar straights to Huggy, looking to lose the gut ASAP, while using PM et al to try and grow the breasts.
My objective is to aid development of the breast tissues while burning fat.

From your response, it would sound like the PM mostly directs fat to the breasts, which I don't want (as a primary.) I want breasts - not fat mounds. Does that make sense?

I'm willing to stall some of the squishy aspects in favor of glands, ducts, connective tissue. I can lose the belly while doing that - I hope! If this is completely wrong, please correct me. I figure I have about 80 pounds to lose, so losing has to come first, and just having fat breasts doesn't seem too useful anyway.

Appreciate any guidance.

-Jean

HI Jean,

perhaps some of our longer term users can answer that one ?

I was always under the impression that PM grew

ducts, glands , connective tissue ?

Certainly when I stopped 7 months in I last time I could feel the internal plumbing in the breasts or thought it was anyway ?

Julie

I have actually been putting some thought to this lately and Jean and I have discussed this before on other posts. Still trying to think this through so any ideas welcome, but in broad strokes:

Dropping Testosterone levels too much causes fatigue, slows metabolism, depression and a bunch of other problems can join the party too. Also, high levels of oestrogen (from whatever source) makes weight loss a LOT harder. And although very tempting to go for aromatase-max (which I can definitely confirm works!), tipping the body into "full feminisation" mode is what's aggravating the weight problem we are talking about here.

So.... my thoughts are:
a) DHT is the real baddie and getting that down is the primary objective. Reishi seems to be the daddy for that, and comes with other health benefits too.
b) Leave Testosterone alone and support cAMP to keep the metabolism and fat burning up.
c) Low dose Fenugreek, which with DHT under control even small amounts should still have an effect. And although not as strong as PM, FG has a reputation for developing the lower curves and side branching in the boobs (real growth). FG also has been associated with controlling diabetes and weight loss so could be a double bonus? (Could possibly add low dose White Peony for extra aromatase, but not too much or we are back to where we started).
d) Green tea goes without saying and Evening Primrose Oil is just too good to leave out too.
e) Exercise for fitness and tone NOT muscle, Pilates seems a really good option?
f) Progesterone. This is to be the next tool to add to my toolbox. Not talking from experience yet, but used thoughtfully this looks like it could be very effective for what we are talking about here.

The hardest bit though is patience. To try and achieve a substantial weight loss is tough at any time. To add into the mix NBE makes the battle harder..... but not impossible..... Perhaps it's just me, but having the double target of loosing the belly and gaining some curves is proving to be an added incentive? Plus, we can prove to ourselves this clearly works! The first time you notice soft skin on YOUR body is amazing!

ps. Was joking about the massaging the fat to where we want it :-) Had in mind a couple of YouTube vids where someone just squeezed the fat around to where they wanted it. sigh....

(12-11-2015, 02:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Bobbi.
I'm in similar straights to Huggy, looking to lose the gut ASAP, while using PM et al to try and grow the breasts.
My objective is to aid development of the breast tissues while burning fat.

From your response, it would sound like the PM mostly directs fat to the breasts, which I don't want (as a primary.) I want breasts - not fat mounds. Does that make sense?

I'm willing to stall some of the squishy aspects in favor of glands, ducts, connective tissue. I can lose the belly while doing that - I hope! If this is completely wrong, please correct me. I figure I have about 80 pounds to lose, so losing has to come first, and just having fat breasts doesn't seem too useful anyway.

Appreciate any guidance.

-Jean

Jean,
I'm not the PM expert by along shot. But I do know that since I have been on NBE ( natureday, FG, BO, and then PM). I have a significantly larger Bumm and my waist is NOT going away like it should.
I'm off everything and detoxing now. I still massage with PC everyday and take Reishi.
Even the exercise program I 'm on is not burning the waist fat like I'd like. But I keep at it. It will go away someday. I visualize my slim waist as I am working out. Got to think Positive.
I'd keep massaging the breasts you have as you lose weight. I'm a firm believer in massage.

Bobbi

I am doing NBE and loosing weight. Also I am massaging my fat to go away from my belly toward my chest and hips. My chest went from flat to a near b and 37-44". I noticed my waist is smaller and belts must be tied on the last notch. My hypothesis is fat breast tissue and NBE herbs will double my growth rate. Not all fat gurls have big breasts but they usually have better shaped larger curves.

Don't want to hijack Highhope's thread, but have noticed that some here do seem to get good results with massage and brushing. Not really got into it myself but perhaps that's because I wasn't doing it properly?

Will investigate Chiyomilk, which I understand is specifically about breast massage? But wondered if there are any suggestions on technique or links that might generally help with my lump of a body?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon