Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coming out and I'm a mess.

Ellie,
your every TG's dream of success.
Many of us older girls, still struggle with our gender, and have done so for 40+years.
If you follow any of the CDblogs, there are always 'what would you have done differently if you know know what you should have known when you were younger?'
So to watch you grab the bull by the horns and pick a direction is thrilling for me.
I am so proud of you for what you're doing and how you grabbed a hold of your life and are running with it.
When you first posted I had to agree with you you were a mess. :-)
But you listened to us and mostly your heart.
Always smile, I'm eager to follow the rest of your life, I'm reliving mine through you.. that is if you dont mind.
Hugs
Bobbi

That is so touching, Bobbi. There isn't an emoticon that expresses how much it means to me. Much love to you. <3

(13-11-2015, 02:17 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL
bloody labels ,

I was chatting via email with a

canadian biker the other , day , big build, lots of facial hair, bike, gang friends the works

really nice guy

but he went on pm , grew ummmm very well developed breasts indeed

does not consider himself, trans or girlie in any way,

he said I have wanted a pair of female boobs for 20 years so I went and grew some, fuck the world "I am me"

fucking awesome

love him

Julie
Sounds like a REALLY cool guy!! I completely agree with him!! Although, I WOULD like to be a girl!! Not so sure that'll ever happen so, at least tits would be GREAT!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon