Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coming out and I'm a mess.

Come on Ellie

Where's yours ?

X

Julie

it keeps redirecting to an error page when I get to the jigsaw question Sad

went through it and had to cheat on the questions that used something you had to click... still the result was... interesting.

Quote:Your Raw Score is: 0, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery
NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex

An error perhaps? Perfect zero?!

WOW a zero. I never heard of that before.
I do remember that this is a very old program and all the new windows things dont work with some of the questions.
Are you using a mac or a PC?
There are other variations on the sage test. Give it a google.
Bobbi

(07-11-2015, 01:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW a zero. I never heard of that before.
I do remember that this is a very old program and all the new windows things dont work with some of the questions.
Are you using a mac or a PC?
There are other variations on the sage test. Give it a google.
Bobbi

I did it on Linux but the redirect error was happening on android as well. I'll have a look for the other test.

Crikey Ellie

Think you got your answer

Thought mine correct to ie

Always sensed it was leaning towards autogynophilia

Julie

Spent another weekend en femme with a friend who I haven't seen since June. This time we were out in my home city. :o Went shopping on Saturday and bar crawling with him all day on Sunday. ^_^ It was really great fun.

So far all my friends have been completely accepting over how I present myself, and it's almost as if they are blind to it. This is a good thing.

Since starting this thread I've had more time to think about it, and at the moment leaning towards an androgyne identity. One thing that's making me think this is that I have absolutely no preference on pronouns, and have said so to anyone that has asked. I ask them to use whichever pronouns come naturally to them since it makes no difference to me either way. Interesting thing is they seem to stop using pronouns altogether after that. ^_^ haha. They just refer to me by name instead of s/he, her/him.

I can live with that label. Maybe it will change with time and maybe the Thursday appointment will make things clearer. I still worry it may be a cop out. Oh well. Feeling a bit better anyway. Thanks for the support friends. Smile

Ellie
download and read the ebook by

felix conrad on cross dreamers , agp and ts

its a must read

simplistic, hard, no nonsense

may help a few us here hopping the fence ?

Julie

I'll have a look. thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon