Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

weird occurence: Is T rising while on PM?

So, I've mentioned I'm talking SP, Reishi, and PM extract. Also drinking Spearmint tea.
I seem more masculine that when not taking PM.

Anyone had their T levels RISE as a response to PM? I'm noticing better erections, more frisky interactions with the woman, balls are larger!
Somehow that doesn't make sense to me. Even with lifting.

Any thoughts or ideas?

-Jean

Jean

Happens to me

T seems to fight the pm then falls and goes away or down

Increase spearmint perhaps

Julie

Thank you, Julie.
I'll try more spearmint, and post back...

-Jean

I've noticed similar effects with arousal although for me I'm finding that PM is accentuating feminine features, very soft bright clear skin with rounding out of sharp edges, fat deposits on butt, upper thighs, near groin and hips, breasts seem to be filling up from the bottom and nipples are getting a little bit pointier.

I am taking spearmint sparingly and at times going without tea for days.

What is your dosage of PM, how long have you taken it for and which brand are you using?

Hello, Stlett.
I'm using 3 drops of ainterol's PM extract twice a day. Recently, added drops to a chest massage, too, using three drops for that, on the left breast, since it's lagging. I rub in the three drops with some collagen and Elastin body cream.
IIRC, the drop to mg conversion is three drops = 1,000 mg, basically.

Also using 2 doses of 1,000 mg per dose Reishi Mushroom powder, and 2 doses of 640 mg SP extract, as well. Yet this seems to boost my Male side and hormones.

While my weight lifting should boost T, the Spearmint tea, the SP, the Reishi, and the PM should all stop and mitigate it, plus the lifting makes the muscles need the T.

When I did Pharma, I noticed changes within a week. FELT the changes right off. With PM, even trying to use the sublingual method, I'm getting nowhere.

I know I'm impatient, but when people can show progress in a week, or three weeks, and I don't even find sensitivity in the nipples....
I'll try upping the dosage first; then, see if other herbs work better. Change o Life supplement has Licorice Root, dong Quai, and Black Cohosh; I notice the effects within a month. PM is supposed to be stronger, and I should therefore notice changes faster.

I'll keep everyone posted. :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon