Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender Perception ?

Gender Perception ?
Very weird week for me, as well as seeing transgender articles every day this week ie on news or papers, perhaps my radars up and watching where normally is not ?
Not sure,
However the thing that baffles me is on Wed eve in a restaurant I was watching a couple boy and girl, and they were cuddly close, and could hear his voice as male , but to me he looked like a girl, however hard I looked , he still looked like a girl, blonde hair smooth skin, and a raised chest, but my ears said male, my views said male but girl and I had a real job convincing myself he was male,
Then bugger me the same thing happened in the petrol station last night,
Watching a lady approx 45-50, grey shirt shaven hair , voice female, chest evident , womanly figure, voice female, but she was screaming male to me , again I knew she was female, but I still had quite a major argument with myself trying to be 100%
Most, most odd ?

Julie

Things are no longer binary anymore. Trying to figure it out can make you cross eyed lol

It is may be your mind wishes that type masculine nature is fits for the feminine nature of your mind (or the reverse) and you finds feminine in male and masculine in female as attractive. If you are not worrying for your perception and accepting it all the way, then your mind makes bunch of arts out of your mentality in perceiving gender difference in both men & women. Seeing men in women & vise versa is not actually a big deal of abnormality, its a just a view..

Visual clues do play a big part of who we conceive to be male or female. I'm involved in a transgender support group, and it still amazes me the people that sometimes pop in and from the visual clues first given you wonder why they are there.

People look but do not see. The brain takes in the so much information, it cannot process it all so it takes an average and makes assumptions based upon its reality.
I am routinely perceived to be a woman, even when i am dressed in male outer clothes. Is it because of my long hair, or my ear rings, or my smooth shaven face, maybe my plucked eyebrows, or is it the purse I always carry. My chest is starting to show, so that must be it. Or maybe the female mannerisms I have incorporated into my life. HHHHMMMMM

People make assumptions based upon their own experiences. Most people in the US believe that someone who hase longer hair, with ear rings, a smooth shaved face thin shaped eyebrows carrying a purse is a woman. If they do, who am I to tell them different? Especially when that is what I want them to believe. So I talk to them in my best femme voice as not to destroy their perception of me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon