Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Validation

Validation
Ummmmmmmmmm there is something in this validation theory,
I have never dressed in public , in fact not at all, except for the theatre show a while back which kicked this all off again,
Anyway I was packed off to work yesterday by my wife in a silky cami top under my shirt, oh my gosh it felt amazing especially when looking down my shirt and seeing the girls nice n snug and most of all comfy, not like bras which I detest,
This cami top is pretty well non spottable, but the most striking thing was it calmed the heat and desires , by the evening I was quite comfortable in the top and my skin , in fact did not really want to take it off.
This reinforces my validation views and of others, pm can stop the dressing, can dressing stop the need for PM.
This morning I actually feel quite normal and almost forgot to take my girlie tablet.
It rather strikes with somewhere I read where some girls dress and go out 12 times a year and that’s it that’s the transgender fix, back to normal life, whereas if they don’t do this steam let off, the thoughts like many here become an, obsession, a need, a hunger to transition ?
This has got me thinking
Just my thoughts
Rambling Julie

X

Interesting thoughts Julie.
Cross dressing is an addiction. One that there is no permanent cure for. (Thank goodness).
It is rather odd that PM kills to desire to dress, and we take it to make ourselves for feminine. So if there was a cure for dressing I guess it would be a permanent dosage of PM. Then we would have a large population of big breasted men, and everyone wearing their assigned gender clothes.
Phew this is hurting myhead.
Bobbi

I really really wish there was a cure as to be frank the whole things a pain in the arse,

Sadly there is no cure, it never goes away , but some here have achieved an enormous balance,

Now if I could guarantee I could take estrogen whether pm or synths and not float off in a pink cloud I would be so much happier

Julie

I've tried for along time to fight it Julie, but It cant be done.
We is what we is. I found that coming out to my wife and being able to dress most everyday has changed my life. I really looking forward to more breast growth so i can enjoy me in my bra and not me my forms and my bra.
Bobbi

SNAP

except I am younger which is worrying, ie can I cope longer ? If I was say 60 plus I would not give two tuftys

Julie

Speaking from the 60+ side of life. Knowing that you will always be cross dressing for your entire life. Have a sit down with your self and project your self into the future. What things would you like to be seeing?
I'll leave you to fill in the rest.
Bobbi

There is healing for crossdress addiction.
It works for all ages.
Read the moving stories on:
www.healingcd.wordpress.com

Bobbi

well project the image,

good one,

at worst if cannot be controlled then transition physically but not socially,

I have friends usa who have done just that , but they started 58-61 and have been most successful in holding it all together and female partners all good

My only concern is that I am on pm to early and then could not control later, but do take comfort from the fact that we have to take estrogen to feel normal,

My life gets taken away

2 years normal
1 year desperate to grown breasts

Other wise I have an amazing life

LOL

Julie

With me PM is not "Killing" the desire to dress, but it is reducing it or blunting it a reasonable amount.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm ?

Now every day for the last few days I have been wearing a slinky cami

which was rather nice when you peek down shirt as we do,

This seemed to calm me down and ha had noticed a drop in the desire
since started wearing them down,

The only thing I attributed these feelings to were indeed validation,

Sunday I was pretty well sort or male normal,

But Monday when I got home, took cami off, and feelings started to rise

Tuesday evening the same, ???

Wednesday I deliberately did not wear the cami

and I am like a bloody cat on heat today and want to grow again

There is a validation link here somewhere ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon