Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice on various things.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place but I wondered if anyone could give me advice on the following:

I am a 51 year old male who has wants to be a female. I have started taking herbs and using breast cream but as a balding overweight man I get frustrated and annoyed at myself because I don't believe I will ever look like a passable female. I have to do this all myself and I am relying on bits I can pick up off the internet.

Anyway can

1 - Anyone give me any advice about a good weight loss supliment that works?
2 - Anyone give me any advice about how to tell friends and family
3 - Anyone give me advice about where to start with make up and clothes?

Any help gratefully received.

Capsaicin, the chemical found in hot peppers, has been known to help boost metsbolism. As well as increasing iodine in your system. Kelp and/or shrimp are good sources of dietary iodine to help stimulate your thyroid gland, which will help reduce weight.

Try to avoid processed sugars and caffeine.

Kellyanne, have you seen or considering to see a therapist first? I would definitely try googling a trans support group as they have the resources to help you get a start. Usually they can recommend therapist and doctors who deal with trans people than taking a stab in the dark and finding yourself with an unfriendly doctor or uncomfortable situation. A therapist would definitely help you with "coming out" and various other social issues. I don't feel comfortable on giving advise when it comes to these things as it deals with another person's family/life situation which could get very sticky knowing if anything went wrong, I'd feel responsible for giving the advice. Therefore, I would strongly advise seeking local help. Otherwise, YouTube is a great resource nowadays, there are many, many transition videos that chronicles every step of a transition. Usually from day one to surgery. This is just my opinion, please don't think I'm being stand offish.

Oh, as far as losing weight, I'm currently /successfully doing that myself. It took me 4 months, but I was taking my time. As far as supplements, I don't know your health status, but I would just make sure any supplements don't have side effects that may hurt your blood pressure, blood sugar. As there are alot of products that could affect that. Now, my experience is that first and foremost, I would look at where you are as far as current calories intake and figure out how many calories per day you will need to safely cut back to encourage slow weight loss. You can find free programs online to find that out. Just try googling something like, "calorie calculator" or something like that. I don't have any links and I'm on my phone, that would be a pain in the are to try copy/paste. But once you have that baseline, you can just figure out how many calories to eat per day to loose weight. Just know to be patient and give it time (transition/hrt) is the same way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon