Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Felix Conrad-Cross dreamers-must read ?

Felix Conrad-cross dreamers, the book
Ignore the title on this book as its called Autogenyiphilia, cross dreamers and late on set transsexuals,
I have just read this and to be frank its powerful and I could almost be tempted to revise my opinion on therapists, its hard hitting, bloody frank and tells us or some of how we got to where we are now,
Its also very encouraging and I think a great book for newbies and dare I say there are one or two ex members who may not have “jumped the fence” if they had read it.
He smashes the terrible concept of agp, which is correct at the start but not at blanchards finish and renamed it Femiphilia so it does not get confused with agp,
Basically wherever we are in or on the spectrum, many or most of this do get heavily turned on at the thought of becoming a woman, this is the jump from
Femilphiliacs into cross dreamers, and pretty we all started at femilphilacs then progressed or some discover they really are TS, but we nearly all start at femilphiliacs unless early onset TS,
I read this in 2 hours and it has opened my eyes BUT ALSO GAVE ME GREAT ENCOURAGEMEMENT as I now have more idea at what I am dealing with in myself,
His view on hormones is low and perhaps correct and offers other “coping methods” which make sense, but I think herbs/pm may be an in-between level and offer a fusion,
One statement in the book which resonated well is
If you are TG You are a man not a woman even if you have a female mind, and self identity is important and acceptance of yourself also.
However even though he is not keen on transition, all the way through the book his caveat is if you’re an early onset trans sexual , then basically yes transition, the book is there to help the late onset transsexuals and there error in misidentifying themselves and the middles help cope with non transition.
Its good and simplistic and I think anyway a must read for all on here ,

Julie

Very interesting Smile

it is
I am going the get the wife to read it
Julie

actually
what I meant to say is

if more of us here gave it to their wives and partners to read I think it would be most helpful as they can see what we face and help with coping mechanisms

especially the bedroom bits ?

Julie

Julie, you should of posted a link so that other's can find it.

This should get you to website then go to shop
http://transcendmovement.com/

but the book is on amazon also

Julie

Thanks Julie, I'll see if I can find it for the kindle.
It sounds like an intresting read.

Does it touch on those of us who have known since we were very young, ( young enough for it not to be a sexual tie-in) but for various reasons have kept it buried?

Janet
umm yes it does

basically the view is

if you have known deep from childhood and no sexual tie in then yes thats

early onset ts

its more designed for middles or late onsets who have no girl feelings at all until it comes out 40 ish plus from nowhere , and sometimes with a sexual fetish, thats me ?

Julie

The interesting factor was that for the

biologicaly disposed to a tg he says gift ?????????????? some bloody gift

is that there is sweet fa we can do about it

it cannot be cured all we can do is manage and cope,

but the important part is dont bury it , embrace her and let her out,

or glamourpuss will raise her head the harder you deny "her"

Julie

(09-11-2015, 06:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  The interesting factor was that for the

biologicaly disposed to a tg he says gift ?????????????? some bloody gift

is that there is sweet fa we can do about it

it cannot be cured all we can do is manage and cope,

but the important part is dont bury it , embrace her and let her out,

or glamourpuss will raise her head the harder you deny "her"

Julie

I'm going to have to look for that book for sure now .. For some damn reason after reading your last few posts i am crying ... Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon