Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you ever forget you have TITS ?

I wish I could,

itch, scatch, check , look, have they grown , changed colour, are they stiffer, floppier, its a bloody obsession,

I never forget a comment sfem made

"most of the time I forget there there " ?????????????????

I wish

Julie

Except for the last 6 months, yes, they were just another part of my body after 15 years. I guess the excitement wore off after the first three years.

Oh NO.
I love it when I cross my arms and there they are! I put on a Tee shirt and there they are! I lean over the fender of my car and there they are, getting smoooshed.
I love how they look and feel and how I am always amazed that I can grow these on my own. (with a lot of help from you all).
They always make me smile and VERY happy.
Bobbi

Hmm no. Everytime I brush against something and get an electric shock from my nipple, I get reminded.Big Grin

Let me add to the chorus. No. At least not yet.

Yes, I can forget at times, especially when I'm busy or otherwise preoccupied with something. Usually I'm reminded when I get a little bouncy action going. Big Grin

I still marvel at them being there during morning shower.
During the day I have pretty much got used to them being
there. There are times when they make their presence known
more that others. Changing the fan belt on my Jeep Liberty was
one of them just lately lol.

Um, no.. Walking, or arm crossing, or brushes, stimulate my immediate focusBig Grin

@ jannet.duff: Funny!!! Tongue

Wow it's been 3 years since I started this adventure.
No regrets.

(10-11-2015, 04:20 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Wow it's been 3 years since I started this adventure.
No regrets.

I'd like to hear women answer this question.

Mine aren't big enough to be in the way or VERY visible, but, sometimes, just pulling my shirt down makes them more pronounced for a moment and I'll wish they WERE more visible!! They are still quite obvious when I'm in bed on my side and my upper arms are smooshing them together!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon