Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone ever ask ?

Does anyone ever ask ?
Now some of us here have to wear 2 shirts, one for shaping and smoothing the girls and the other too cover the shaping shirt,
Sometimes the top of this shirt can be seen or in the case of a cami, the top line of it which people think of as a vest,
Does anybody ever ask you why your wearing two shirts in the SUMMER ?
Julie

I think most people don't ask, figure it is just a style thing, or think its just gynecomastia which is pretty common anyway. After all, gynecomastia is like 100x more common than being Trans or gender variant, if you are trying to hide it you cannot get better social cover.

If you haven't read the forums 'gy ne comast ia dot com' it worth a read, cis-guys are REALLY distressed over it. So people just don't talk about it. If they notice at all.

- JJ

No one has ever mentioned it to me, if they have noticed that I am wearing an undershirt during the summer.

Although, during the summer as I work in a factory I normally take my t-shirt off, and leave my tank top on under my coveralls. One guy in particular looks at me funny when I get changed. ( you also have to remember I use an epilator all over ). He has never said anything, but I often wonder WTF is going through his mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon