Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and Diabetes

Mate! You really are having a run of things aren't you?  I had a quick review of our posts and one way or another we both seem to have had a lot of "real life" going on haven't we? 

I had a similar situation that recently came to its conclusion, and to say dealing with a close relative with that horrible disease is hell.  For me it was my uncle.  With him it wasn't just adultery there was other stuff as well.  Always had a strange relationship with him but the full truth is now coming out.  Like you, trying to get my head around it is a major stress point.  My heart reaches out to you my friend.

I can only speak from my own experience, but my ability to deal with stress and depression has noticeably improved since I got onto this new programme. The ACV/B&P combo definitely made a difference and I am sure helped set my stomach up for the Psyllium Husk and Biotin.  Substantially reducing the carbs has been the final piece of the puzzle.    

A very good friend of mine has just started his own programme and he has suffered with irritable bowl and acid reflux for years (plus a bunch of other stuff).  He has been on it for a week and already his symptoms have started to reduce.  He just told me that for the first time in ages he actually wanted to get up and do something after his evening meal and I can actually hear in his voice his stress levels are less.  The fact this is only after a week blows my mind.  But I report as I find :-)  

Think thin happy thoughts

Huggy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon