Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best dream ever lol

I just had the best dream ever in my dream my boobs popped all of sudden and I has at least a nice big B cup and could feel there weight on my chest which felt amazing by the way lol and I could see them so big and soft. I woke up and was disappointed that it wasn't true well all I can say is I hope I have that dream again lol

(12-11-2015, 01:03 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  I just had the best dream ever in my dream my boobs popped all of sudden and I has at least a nice big B cup and could feel there weight on my chest which felt amazing by the way lol and I could see them so big and soft. I woke up and was disappointed that it wasn't true well all I can say is I hope I have that dream again lol

I've had those dreams too, the biggest disappointment is when you wake up, you put your hands to your chest and they are gone.Huh

I know it sucked cause they were really nice and plump lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon