Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reishi Mushrooms

(06-12-2015, 07:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Keep running with it hon

We could start calling you

Huggy lotus

X

Julie

Hi Julie

Huggy Lotus? Only one word for that "We are not worthy! We are not worthy!" ;-)

Ok, realise that's 4 words. Oh all right, eight words! (huff) But with my CFS addled brain that just ain't gonna happen.

Think this has sparked an interesting line of thought though. If you are young fit and healthy then the options for NBE are many. But if like me you are none of these, it has become apparent that it will need a far more nuanced approach if we are going to get the results we want without shooting ourselves in the foot.

Unless I missed it, the other aspect that very rarely seems to get addressed is how to switch to a maintenance programme. Most who come here seem to eventually either go for full transition, have to stop cold because of health, or just quietly fade away? Has anybody addressed what a good maintenance programme would actually look like? Obviously priorities will be very different. It's one thing squeezing out a pair of boobies over a couple of years, quite another staying on powerful supplements for the rest of your life and not to wreck your health!

Huggy.

Think sfem and pansy can chime in on that point,

Sfem said his intake was 1 cap per day anyway and out they popped, and is on even less now if at all ?

Julie

(07-12-2015, 04:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Think sfem and pansy can chime in on that point,

Sfem said his intake was 1 cap per day anyway and out they popped, and is on even less now if at all ?

Julie

Hi Julie

Hope I didn't come across as being flippant, I know there are some faithful fellow travellers who still share their wisdom with us. Think it was my frustration with my own situation poking out a bit.

Didn't realise Sfem got results on such a low dose? And you do raise an interesting point. Once we achieve maximum growth, that would also imply being on a programme for quite and extended time, years in fact. I can't help but wonder what permanent changes that would make to the endocrine system and where our eventual new "normal" hormone levels might be?

Huggy.

(08-12-2015, 12:21 AM)Huggy Wrote:  
(07-12-2015, 04:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Think sfem and pansy can chime in on that point,

Julie

Hi Julie

Hope I didn't come across as being flippant, I know there are some faithful fellow travellers who still share their wisdom with us. Think it was my frustration with my own situation poking out a bit.

Didn't realise Sfem got results on such a low dose? And you do raise an interesting point. Once we achieve maximum growth, that would also imply being on a programme for quite and extended time, years in fact. I can't help but wonder what permanent changes that would make to the endocrine system and where our eventual new "normal" hormone levels might be?

Huggy.

Huggy, that is the same question I asked Lotus about 2 months back. I think the conclusion was that when we get to the satisfaction point we still have to be on a maintenance program of sorts. Just like Natural menopausal women, we would NOT have working ovaries, so therefore not an abundance of Estrogen.

That is the main reason why many women have saggy breast after 45 yrs of age. Not just gravity and age against them, but the loosing of Estrogen potency, especially during the onset of menopause.

Make sense to me.

Hi iaboy

Thought I remembered reading something like that, so it was you we have to thank for asking :-)

I do suspect that after a couple of years of NBE it would make long term changes to what our "normal" levels would be. Perhaps not quite as much as pharma but changes none the less? But guessing that just what that might finally be comes under the YMMV banner? Too many variables to make any realistic projections?

Still, it would be useful to know if that once the dust has settled whether we would have to continue to take an oestrogen source such as PM, or EPO or Coconut oil for aromatase to maintain things?

Just had a thought. If women's boobs start to sag after 45 because of a loss of oestrogen effect (the cells have got immune to it almost?) Would that mean because we have come to the boobie party much later we could end up going into dotage with a pair of youthful firm and perkies? (my imagination has just exploded trying to contemplate that! ;-)

Huggy

you are correct

yes we come to the party late and our new breasts are firm and perky

we have to be VERY CAREFUL here with wives, as they get jealous, even though they will only admit that under pressure

My friend in the usa is same size as his wife and all was good until hers started sagging and his were perky

She only admitted in a row, that she was jealous

umm ?

Julie

Also am a little surprised that more of us here do not use

Reishi more for its

Liver cleansing and protective properties,

Double whammy ?

Julie

(08-12-2015, 12:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Huggy

you are correct

yes we come to the party late and our new breasts are firm and perky

we have to be VERY CAREFUL here with wives, as they get jealous, even though they will only admit that under pressure

My friend in the usa is same size as his wife and all was good until hers started sagging and his were perky

She only admitted in a row, that she was jealous

umm ?

Julie

You nailed it... My wife, sort of nostalgically, told me about 2 months ago during a nice jump in growth..... That, " She had breasts like mine a few years ago."

It really made me feel for her, made me feel like a kid with a better more up to date toy than my best friend has. But, I told her that her doctor offered to put her on HRT supplementation program , but that she refused to.

Hi Iaboy

why does she not try PM

it can perk the ladies up as well ?

Julie

Now isn't that interesting. I made that comment as much out of jest as trying to pose a serious question. And yes. I can see how wives have to be given a great deal of care and consideration with this. They must be very special ladies :-)

Absolutely agree about Reishi. Same with Coconut Oil, Green Tea, and EPO. The health benefits are just too clear to ignore and speaking personally these are now part of my dietary routine for that reason alone. It's got me thinking though. We know they can be useful in supporting NBE, but I am wondering if we are looking at the makings of a maintenance programme? Could bear some further thought?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon