Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all

Hi. I am 51 and I am divorced with three grown up children and a Granddaughter. I live by myself but I have my mother living next door. I am currently using Saw Palento and Butt and Breast vitamins together with breast cream in a bid to grow the breasts I have always wanted all my life. I have only recently had the nerve to do this but my aim is to become as feminine as possible within the next 18-24 months including changing my wardrobe etc. If any of you have any advice about anything including how to go to the Doctor about Hormone treatment then please feel free to private message me.

Thank you

Kelly-Ann

Finally being who I WANT/NEED to be.

Hi Kelly. This forum is nothing but info. Please look around, there are many good programs in here that have proven very successful.

Welcome aboard.

Hello Kelly.

Welcome to the forum.

Having patience and posting progress pictures would be what I would recommend for anyone pursuing NBE.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Good luck on your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon