Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tucking-how many of you actually do this?

Iv been tucking of sorts since early puberty, i really hated the things and it caused me so much distress, but now on HRT and nbe prior to that, my girly little estrogenised penis isnt much of an issue even the testicles are half size now. Tight panties is all it takes now, i never pee standing up anyway so its not a problem there either.
Cant wait to have an Orchi though, that will be a day worth celebrating Smile

(21-11-2015, 03:43 PM)bobie Wrote:  Suppress testosterone enough and after a time when combined with tight clothes its kind of automatic Rolleyes

I know, right!?Blush

Well ...age and NBE have really shrunk things.....so its not only easy, but feels so good.Tongue
I do it when ever i can , sometimes even at work (usually on saturdays) and enjoy coming up with new ways of doing it.
Also, bought my very first gaff to see what they're all about.....meh....I'm so shrunk I get better results with some of my ways....especially with double panties.Cool

Hi! I'm just curious. I saw your post on dating. I don't know if you are looking for this or not but I was curious if you have had any bi, lesbian or trans responses?

(10-08-2016, 05:14 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Hi! I'm just curious. I saw your post on dating. I don't know if you are looking for this or not but I was curious if you have had any bi, lesbian or trans responses?

Mostly straight guys, no lesbian, one trans woman. However, I'm just into men. So....obviously when I have to reveal my status, they all run away. Ive spoken to a couple bi guys, but honestly, I wasnt attracted to them. I guess Im not desperate enough to just settle for anyone. Lol.

Good for you Skye!

(10-08-2016, 11:36 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 05:14 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Hi! I'm just curious. I saw your post on dating. I don't know if you are looking for this or not but I was curious if you have had any bi, lesbian or trans responses?

Mostly straight guys, no lesbian, one trans woman. However, I'm just into men. So....obviously when I have to reveal my status, they all run away. Ive spoken to a couple bi guys, but honestly, I wasnt attracted to them. I guess Im not desperate enough to just settle for anyone. Lol.

What about someone like us or others growing breasts.

(11-08-2016, 01:18 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 11:36 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  

What about someone like us or others growing breasts.

To be honest, just not a thing I would be interested. I'm just into totally masculine guys, that is, anything associated with feminine atrributes i.e breast just doesnt do it for me and not to offend anyone here, but it is just the way I want things for me.

It sounds like you know what you want. Lately I feel like I am in flux. I guess I can be happy life isnt borring at my house.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon