Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tucking-how many of you actually do this?

Suppress testosterone enough and after a time when combined with tight clothes its kind of automatic Rolleyes

(21-11-2015, 03:43 PM)bobie Wrote:  Suppress testosterone enough and after a time when combined with tight clothes its kind of automatic Rolleyes

Agreed, years ago i was able to wear bikini bottoms and didn't show any bulge.

I tuck only when dressed, and like many others.....my size has never been something to write home about!Sad

(18-07-2016, 05:12 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I tuck only when dressed, and like many others.....my size has never been something to write home about!Sad

Have you heard the expression, "Anything more than a mouthful is wasted"?

Small is beautiful.

(18-07-2016, 09:39 AM)spanky Wrote:  
(18-07-2016, 05:12 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I tuck only when dressed, and like many others.....my size has never been something to write home about!Sad

Have you heard the expression, "Anything more than a mouthful is wasted"?

Small is beautiful.

Agreed, I dont worry about tucking anymore lol

I do, sometimes with yoga pants, but now im pretty small too after being on bo and pm, nature took its course. I wish I could get srs, never worry ever again.

I tuck all the time,sometimes even in bed. it is comfortable once you have done it abit. even more so after nbe

(21-07-2016, 06:35 AM)giggygig Wrote:  I tuck all the time,sometimes even in bed. it is comfortable once you have done it abit. even more so after nbe

Although I wasnt large in that area, on nbe tucking wasnt a problem, however, on hrt, after 9 1/2 months, tucking isnt a thought as they are shhhruuunk. Just wish I had nothing down there. My confidence would rocket sky high!

(21-07-2016, 11:14 AM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  
(21-07-2016, 06:35 AM)giggygig Wrote:  I tuck all the time,sometimes even in bed. it is comfortable once you have done it abit. even more so after nbe

Although I wasnt large in that area, on nbe tucking wasnt a problem, however, on hrt, after 9 1/2 months, tucking isnt a thought as they are shhhruuunk. Just wish I had nothing down there. My confidence would rocket sky high!

I wish so much too.

(21-07-2016, 11:14 AM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  however, on hrt, after 9 1/2 months, tucking isnt a thought as they are shhhruuunk.
One of the good side effects of HRT listed is it is easier to tuck.

I know for me on NBE it is much less hazardess. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon