Poll: Do you like your boy bits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I like using them like a man
36.54%
36.54%
Yes, but I wish they were smaller and useless
7.69%
7.69%
Yes, mine are small and usedless
7.69%
7.69%
No, mine are too big
3.85%
3.85%
No, they constantly remind me I man
11.54%
11.54%
No, I wish i had a VAGINA
32.69%
32.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you like your boy bits

I wonder if applying it topically will hasten shrinkage?

(29-12-2015, 12:41 PM)susancd Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 12:19 PM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  Please ignore my ignorance, but what does White peony do exactly and why would we use it?

Very curious.
Think it's supposed to lower serum and free testosterone levels only thing I could find on it

Correct. It inhibits testosterone production.

(29-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Candace Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 12:41 PM)susancd Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 12:19 PM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  Please ignore my ignorance, but what does White peony do exactly and why would we use it?

Very curious.
Think it's supposed to lower serum and free testosterone levels only thing I could find on it

Correct. It inhibits testosterone production.

The effect of WP is two fold. ( from the herbs list )

WHITE PEONY ROOT - Estrogenic, blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase, strong.

I haven't seen any evidence that WP inhibits 5-AR at a clinically-relevant level.

The paper that everyone cites to show WP increases aromatase doesn't appear to me to have data to support the claim. WP increased androstenedione, decreased testosterone, and did nothing to estradiol. Just looking at that, you'd think it was just a 17-beta-HSD inhibitor. I can't read Japanese and the Google translation is a mess, so I don't know their reasoning behind the claim that aromatase was stimulated.

Very curious.

All you might ever want to know about what does what is in this thread:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

hate the penis..wish it was gone..love testicles..wish they were as big as my tits will soon be!

I despise All the bits down there, but... I need to put up with them for a while as they`ll be needed later for surgery, No pain no Gain I guess!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon