Poll: Do you like your boy bits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I like using them like a man
36.54%
36.54%
Yes, but I wish they were smaller and useless
7.69%
7.69%
Yes, mine are small and usedless
7.69%
7.69%
No, mine are too big
3.85%
3.85%
No, they constantly remind me I man
11.54%
11.54%
No, I wish i had a VAGINA
32.69%
32.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you like your boy bits

I want to be a she male, just with small useless boy bits

For me I remain committed to my marriage and wife and thus need to try to keep my bits functioning as I feminize.If these circumstances change put me in line first to remove that bothersome bit to become a more natural woman.

Missing poll option: I wish I had both.

But I'm NB and very mid-spectrum.

- JJ

(21-11-2015, 08:46 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have a self-loathing of that part of my anatomy due to body dysmorphia. The sooner they shrink to nothingness, the better. Lifeless and useless. Relegated to ornimental status.

I have no desire for it to be functional ever again. I am hoping that the forskolin will help aromatize whatever T i have left to the point it sucks back inside, never to see light of day, to morph into a propper clit, as close as possible to a genetic female as possible.

Speaking of such things, has anyone experienced secondary sexual charachteristics such as psueto labia formation? Where the scrotum takes the shape of a labia sans the vaginal opening? I have read that can ocassionaly happen, though rare.

There's an interesting new subliminal on YouTube. It's supposed to convert penis to clit, scrotum to labia, and testes to ovaries, and also open up a vagina and external urethral orifice. I haven't tried it since I like my penis, and I requested that he do a subliminal that just converts the scrotum to labia and opens up a vagina. It used to be a single huge file, but he chopped it into four smaller ones. As a result a lot of the initial anecdotes were lost. He compiled them in a comment which I quote below.

• Weird feeling in the lower stomach area
• Milky discharge (very common)
• Tiring,
• strange feeling in the body
• Can no longer masturbate
• Testes moving around (very common)
• Weird feelings in the penis
• Fast Penis shrinkage (common)
• Muscles retracting the testicles
• loose skin and dark coloration along with some burning sensations down there testicle sack has attached itself to the base of my penis.
• small cavity is starting to form where the vagina should be. (common)
• the scrotal skin now stretches from about half way up the penis to the area where the labia should be. All of the sensations so far have been really bizarre but not painful.
• my stomach has been tightening up off and on, I feel like there is something growing inside of my body, and I feel lighter, and it feels like my crotch is pretty flat right now. And this is all after one listen.
• kind of euphoria and pressure in lower abdomen.
• I have to urge to urinate feeling (common)
• Sensation of euphoria (common)
• “my testicles are completely empty, it's skinny - empty of sperm liquid
• “Just When I woke up, I have a feeling of freshness between the legs and I find that my penis increasingly thinner.”
• “testicles and my penis is moving all the time, they grow and shrink constantly.”
• Very exhausting
• I think the pressure near the stomach is the area where the ovaries rest is being constructed. The testicles can't go up unless there's somewhere to go to. The semen leaves via ejaculation, and the tightness is the penis trying to stretch beyond its newly-reduced size.
• i have felt something with my hips also the tip of my foreskin and my testicals and the sack has tightened. also feel something on my butt and my chest/boobs as well.
• The skin of my penis and my testicles are completely limp and flaccid, everything is crumpled.
• There is a cavity growing in my skin and my scrotum has stretched out a little bit
• Change in color

Awesome! I will have to try it out. I see there are 4 parts....thank you Smile

Btw Candace, pretty name! And i love your subtitle " TransGinger" cute :p

Yeah, after I saw that South Park episode I just had to adopt the title.

I do like my boy bits. They are quite small and I'm sure that I will never
have sex with a woman again. I do enjoy orgasms tho. The PM hasn't affected my sex drive yet. We'll see. If and when I can't get a nut off, I'll probably cut back. I do want feminine attributes, but not at the expense of not being able to cum.
Rainbow 

Please ignore my ignorance, but what does White peony do exactly and why would we use it?

Very curious.

(29-12-2015, 12:19 PM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  Please ignore my ignorance, but what does White peony do exactly and why would we use it?

Very curious.
Think it's supposed to lower serum and free testosterone levels only thing I could find on it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon