Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

msm and erectile dysfunction

http://ezinearticles.com/?MSM-For-Natural-Male-Enhancement-and-Erectile-Dysfunction&id=5665883

Apparently, one of MSM's attributes is to correct erectile dysfunction according to this article. I would suppose it depends on dosage and in what combination it is used with other herbs or phamas.

For those who want Oobies and still maintain working boy bits...this may be the supplement for you...

Thoughts or comments?

Well, I used it for maintaining my joints, but it made me sick so I tossed it... :-P

I've been taking it for about a month now. My hair seems thicker. Don't think that it's affecting my boob growth. My libido is strong. Orgasms are good. Honestly, if it's helping with my male pattern baldness, which it is, I could care less about boob growth or libido, or anything else.

Where can you get.....is this prescription or otc??

(19-11-2015, 09:30 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  Where can you get.....is this prescription or otc??

Otc.... you can get in pill form from places like Walmart 's herbal suppliment aisle or you can purchase on Amazon. It is available in powder, liquid or pill form on Amazon.

If used topically ( on skin) i suggest liquid form.

what dosage do you think would help the ED?
The PM has shrunk me and I don't hard at all anymore. Which doesn't bother me , I want nice boobs, but it bothers my wife.

It would be nice to hit it from time to time. Real women like something besides their Magic Wands.

I read somehere, you can take up to 10,000 mg daily (for acute diseases)

You could disolve some in water and use inside a penis pump...lol i know it sounds silly, but msm can be readily absorbed through the skin. Best use liquid form, diluted of course. Might br interesting experiment

(20-11-2015, 05:45 PM)elainecd Wrote:  what dosage do you think would help the ED?
The PM has shrunk me and I don't hard at all anymore. Which doesn't bother me , I want nice boobs, but it bothers my wife.

It would be nice to hit it from time to time. Real women like something besides their Magic Wands.

How much size have you lost with PM? I lost some size when i was on EstroFem but it all came back, with erections and all when i went on to BO. Sad

I would love mine to return to their prepuberty size. Hopefully that will happen when my PM and WP arrive

My wife only uses her Magic Wand any more and never asks me to help in any way. I guess i am not man enough any more Smile Which is my desire anyway

I take 2000mg a day pill form, and my boy bits are working well.

As long as it doesn't harm any top growth, and increase T or DHT then I would be for it too .

According to the NBE Bible:

MSM makes collagen by changing softer protein into harder connective tissue collagen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon