Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

(04-04-2016, 09:00 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Could you please post links to some of the products you have mentioned?

Specifically the placenta you use, along with others you have previously mentioned like;
Liquid msm
Liquid iodine
Liquid Forskolin
The shatavari
Retinol
The green tea stuff (you said yours was a blend of stuff?)
& what is Wp?

& what concentrations of the nut oils & nutmeg & anise ext were you using?
There are just so many products out there & I really don't have extra money to spend on this stuff to begin with, let alone money to waist on inferior product with trial & error on the quality department. :-/

So based on your experiences which look pretty promising I would like to try some of these in my own bookie batter.

I whipped up a small batch of nutmeg, macadamia nut oil, & a few drops of anise ext last week, nothing noticed yet tho.

Love your ability to be so skillfully creative!!!

sorry for the delay:
Placenta C beauty Jelly--Mango taste--(31sticks) from Otsuka 20.63 amazon

that is the placenta I ordered.. its in Japanese, but it tastes yummy..
Liquid MSM Drops, Premium Liquid MSM with Vitamin C, 4oz from Dexterity Health 15.99 amazon

Gaia Herbs Coleus Forskohlii Root Supplement, 2 Ounce from Gaia Herbs $18.58 on amazon

Good State - Liquid ionic iodine - 4 drops equals 500 mcg per serving - 600 total servings - 4 ounces $19.99 on amazon

from Good State

Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Liquid Extract 4 Oz (120ml) $ 29.97+ s&H Hawaii pharms -amazon

White Peony Organic White Pony (Paeonia Lactiflora) Tincture 4 oz -$29.97+ s&h HawaiiPharms- amazon

the rest I will have to update later. Tongue I am not near the stuff again .

Thanks, this is all great stuff I will have to look at and compare to what I have, or how I might drop & replace!

I do have the Prime membership and certainly agree it is well worth it!

I been on the BO and NB for going on 5 months now (with a 1 month break in March). Still not seeing a change on the tape, had some added fullness/squishiness, but that seems to come and go, nothing permanent (and being in menopause I cant even contribute or track it with a cycle thing).

However this time around something is certainly a bit different, not sure if it is a good sign that the BO is finally kicking in (body temp is finally in range with the add of the cayenne) or just a sign of imbalance and being in menopause ;( ... I am getting acne! (forehead and chin, not cystic like my normal acne in my earlier years just white surface bumps) I hate it, I will be 50 next month and breaking out like a teenager!

Also in addition to the info or links on the other stuff, the Green Tea thing and the concentration of your mixture ratios on your batters, I have another question for you,... what is your take on the difference between a nutmeg extract and actual macelignan which is actually a substrate of the nutmeg seed (so I'm guessing in order to get the same benefit one would have to up the concentration of the nutmeg extract as it is the whole verses just the macelignan substrate?)

AND,... is it possible (or just not a good idea?) to simply add to a batter made with the nutmeg some additions of say the Sasparilla extract (or Wild Yam) and the BO extract (like yours made with the Vodka,...sounds inspiring for sure!)

AND,... you mentioned a fast absorbing lotion (I just made another batch with some coco & shea butters and that is really nice, rich, & seems to absorb pretty well) I also have some Zhi Mu and carrot seed (to help with the road map of stretchmarks I have from chest to calf!) extract EO coming and cant wait to do some experimenting with that! But I'm wondering what you are using for a base lotion?

Sorry for Sooooooo many questions! Wink

(12-05-2016, 06:20 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Thanks, this is all great stuff I will have to look at and compare to what I have, or how I might drop & replace!

I do have the Prime membership and certainly agree it is well worth it!

I been on the BO and NB for going on 5 months now (with a 1 month break in March). Still not seeing a change on the tape, had some added fullness/squishiness, but that seems to come and go, nothing permanent (and being in menopause I cant even contribute or track it with a cycle thing).

However this time around something is certainly a bit different, not sure if it is a good sign that the BO is finally kicking in (body temp is finally in range with the add of the cayenne) or just a sign of imbalance and being in menopause ;( ... I am getting acne! (forehead and chin, not cystic like my normal acne in my earlier years just white surface bumps) I hate it, I will be 50 next month and breaking out like a teenager!

Also in addition to the info or links on the other stuff, the Green Tea thing and the concentration of your mixture ratios on your batters, I have another question for you,... what is your take on the difference between a nutmeg extract and actual macelignan which is actually a substrate of the nutmeg seed (so I'm guessing in order to get the same benefit one would have to up the concentration of the nutmeg extract as it is the whole verses just the macelignan substrate?)

AND,... is it possible (or just not a good idea?) to simply add to a batter made with the nutmeg some additions of say the Sasparilla extract (or Wild Yam) and the BO extract (like yours made with the Vodka,...sounds inspiring for sure)

AND,... you mentioned a fast absorbing lotion (I just made another batch with some coco & shea butters and that is really nice, rich, & seems to absorb pretty well) I also have some Zhi Mu and carrot seed (to help with the road map of stretchmarks I have from chest to calf!) extract EO coming and cant wait to do some experimenting with that! But I'm wondering what you are using for a base lotion?

that is what I do , add it to the booby batter/lotion.
I am curious to see if the sasparilla is better than the PC from the wild yam...

I am using store brand fast absorbing lotion, but what you made sounds even better.. less additives/side effects.
I was merely using fast absorbing lotion because it was quick and cheap. making my own would be more effective for above mentioned reasons.. less chemicals. Smile
from one of my studies.. Forskolin in the presence of Progesterone will upregulate the aromatization. so in theory an "all in one application should be good. " I am sure though, the PC and BO should be balanced in proportion, or if E dominant.. more P less E.

Also, in regards to acne.. Vitamin E for face or any area that you are having problem with acne.. the BO may be accelerating the sebaceous glands in you skin. When I was younger, my oldest sibling had clinical acne, real bad.. dermatologist recommended first morning urine on face (yuck), or vitamin E gel caps spread on affected area. It cleared up the acne real good. I used to use a product from Avon called SeaBreeze ( ihave seen it on amazon recently) .. worked wonders.. I never got acne in my teens Tongue

(12-05-2016, 06:20 PM)Wendy Wrote:  what is your take on the difference between a nutmeg extract and actual macelignan which is actually a substrate of the nutmeg seed (so I'm guessing in order to get the same benefit one would have to up the concentration of the nutmeg extract as it is the whole verses just the macelignan substrate?)

AND,... is it possible (or just not a good idea?) to simply add to a batter made with the nutmeg some additions of say the Sasparilla extract (or Wild Yam) and the BO extract (like yours made with the Vodka,...sounds inspiring for sure!)

I am taking the nutmeg extract, as it readily more available. macelignan substrate doesn't come up as its own item on amazon. since macelignan substrate is a component chemical of nutmeg, I am using the whole extract (though the macelignan substrate, would be more selective.).

my only consideration with the "all in one" lotion, is the competition between the BO and the PC. I think some experimentation in a small batch is called for to see if it is counterproductive or not.

I am making these small doses on nightly base to be able to control how much is made and the quantity of bo that is active. I use those small dose disposable cups that you can get 100 or so on amazon for like 5 bucks. that way make a batch, use it , and get rid of the cup,..next batch same thing... my concern with making a larger batch is that the ingredients will separate or lose potency. as of right now, the BOV is kept separate until needed. just another little thing I do with my scientific experimentation Tongue I am geeky like that. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon