Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

(26-11-2015, 12:28 PM)char Wrote:  Intense experience! Wow. I look forward to the follow-up, here. Congrats on the instant progress, girl.

Ty! Smile i appreciate the support.

Further update:

I havr become extremely emotional ( good sign the E is there). Even some touching commercials make me teary-eyed.

I have ordered some shatavari liquid extract to induce the growth of lactiferous ( milk) ducts further. Perhaps even to the point of lactation, if possible. I will be adding to booby batter as well as taking sublingually.

Oh yes, also to note: the liquid forskolin appears to be working wonders, i have noticed a reduced need to shave legs, have a general overall ' hyperfemine' feeling. I believe that the nutmeg/forskolin is doing the aromatose thing.

Even still, when i apply the liquid forskolin to breasts, there is swelling/inflamation. I think its more swelling than inflamation. No signs of infection to date.

Not sure how the liquid shatavari will react.....lol will probably have a pair of balloons :p

Update concerning emotional status:

I have notice a more cuddly feeling lately. More loveable . More tolerant of nonsense. More zen, at peace with myself and others.

I have noticed as of late, more people are talking at my breasts, instead of my face. Some stealing glances at my boobs while they talk :p

Kind of hard to see the gradual changes in yourself, when you see you every day.

Ran out of the WP, waiting for the delivery of the Wp/ shatavari shipment. Should be in this week.

Feeling random aches in my ' decended ovaries' , sign that things are going to plan.

So i was sitting here, watching Jeopardy, when all of a sudden , out of nowhere, my left " decended ovary" started throbbing and aching, dull and slow. Pretty random. Then the right one started only what i can describe as being sucked/ pulled back into inguinal canal. Odd overall feeling. Not worried about it, just wanted to record it for later reference.

Today I had picked up a green tea extract ( with additional herbs added) for weight loss. I took two as directed...a few hrs later, my lips plumped up :p no visible lines like most lips have when you age. Not sure what thats about. Pretty sure its not allergic reaction, as I feel fine otherwise.

May be a synergistic effect with my NBE plan.

However, I am slightly concerned, since most of the recent research on green tea I did today splits down the middle as far as T suppression/enhancements go. Not sure what to believe. But, if plump lips are any kind of clue, I would say suppress over enhance.

Perhaps its just a matter of existing hormonal environment that will determine its effects? Each pill contains 400 mg of green tea extract, so thats 800 mg. Plus there were other thermogenic herbs in the pills...oh and I got carded :p ..I asked the cashier why I was beinf carded, she said " because its a weight loss product, we are required to card anyone who looks under 40. :p

That made my day ;)

So my liquid shatavari and my Wp came in today. I am happy for that. I was using speatmint in the intrum that i was waiting for the wp to come in. I will add the shatavari to both booby batter and take internally as well.

So today, i took the green tea pills again today...i felt really good, full of pep. I did notice, my nipples seemed a tiny bit largr and flatter on the tip. Usually they were a bit pointed/ rounded on the tip/ end. Not sure if it is a sign of them expanding .

Interesting :p

IUupdate 12/4/15

Nipples larger, thicker and extremely sensitive..stimulating them feels almost like a tickly itch that feels good to play with. They go from firm and erect to soft and extremely stretchy. I can feel the ducts inside. The same erotic/ sensual feeling still goes on as i manipulate them. Still no sucessful orgasm from that. The ache i felt previously is now more of a hot full belly feeling. Not unpleasant, but different. Still get the outward push sensation from the left side of groin above pubic area.

Getting random booby itches...signs of intermitent growth.

As i mentioned in another thread,, i picked up 4 new items for my NBE. They are by Advanced Clinicals. I got them at Ocean State Job Lot for $4.00/ 2 oz bottle. They are as follows:
Argan oil
Retinol ( vitamin A)
Coconut oil
Liquid collogen

I have used this along with liquid msm and medical grade hyaluronic acid, and liquid iodine. I mixed all the ingredients in equal proportion and applied to breasts. All was absorbed and physically i could see plump volume to my breasts. I have read that collogen applied to skin doesnt absorb, however, once my boobs were dry, there was no residue, or anything that could be rubbed off...so i think that it can.

I also have applied this mixture to my face and lips ( sparingly on my lips), within two days, i look at least 10 years younger! Woohoo...the fountain of youth..definately a confidence booster.

Those items by advanced clinicals are also on Amazon. I recommend them for anyone who wants to look younger.

Also to note..it is important to add.the liquid iodine, since breasts need it and retinol is vitamin A, which is needed to absorb iodine, I think its crucial. .

Also to note:
I had discontinued my original booby batter to try this one. If I should plateau on this one I may alternate. As this one is simple and works I will continue until i plateau.

(20-11-2015, 01:53 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  As complex as it seems everytjing listed seems to be working so far for me. I have decided to list it here for others to try out.

Internal:
8 b.o pills. ( 4 in am, 4 in pm)
Anise oil extract ( 1/8 tsp diluted in glass of water)
3000 mg of Msm
1000 mg of L-Argenine
1000 mg of red krill oil
L-tyrosin

External (booby batter)
Nutmeg oil
Macadamia nut oil
1 disolved msm pill
1/8 tsp anise oil extract
2 red krill oil pills
Brazil nut oil

If i have forgotten anything i will add it in later

Thanks for sharing the details. I have a newbie question. What is Msm? Also, what are you using the L-arginine for? I surely appreciate your time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon