Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

Thank you Big Grin

I track my progress with contentment. Though i am aware that my plan may not work for everyone, my hopes are that people can learn from my failures as well as my success. It is an ever changing program of tweaking dosages or adding something new to try or remove something that hasnt worked for me or has ceased to work.

In my efforts, i hope to find common ground through scientific experimentation.

As far as the b.o. goes....its one of those 'creeper' meds..not like you wake up the next morning with a massive pair of boobs. It will probably take the full 15 bottles to determine its efficacy. I consider it a baseline med, like the foundation of this project. One good thing it did do for me is to highlight the fact that my thyroid is sluggish, since you need to take it at no less than 98.6F, when i started taking my temp, only to find out i was running below normal, which lead to my discovery of iodine defficiency, which led to my vitamin A defficiency, that led to my research of amino acids, that lead to liquid collogen and liquid reservitol ( topical vitamin A). The chain of discovery goes on.

But to simplify the question of b.o. working, i do find a heightened sense of femininity, between desires and wants, to activities and such. Skin is definately softer, and that unwanted appendage between my legs is yielding in submission. Most of my sexual stimulation is from stimulating nipples. I do believe some growth is from the b.o.

But as anyone can tell you, breast growth can take 3 to 4 years to achieve maximum growth. I am a very patient person.

I am hoping that the addition of the placenta will help out the b.o. and not compete with it.

(03-01-2016, 03:08 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I track my progress with contentment.

This was my favorite thing you said. Without that kind of peace, I think all kinds of things can go wrong. As I just begin on the journey it is a state of mind I will focus on and remember... thank YOU Shy

Also, I appreciate the feedback/thoughts on b.o. Good luck with your 15 bottles. What is the dosage on your b.o. pills? I saw you were on 4 am and 4 pm. Still on that plan?

Happy experimenting Big Grin

Yes. Still 4 in am and 4 in pm. From other sites i have visited, that seems to be maximum benefit. Any more would be wasteful.

Quote:2000 mg of l-arginine
2500 mg of l-lysine
2500 mg of l-glutamine

Might as well throw in ornithine and glycine too. Glycine is also necessary for collagen synthesis and tastes like sugar.

I am sweet enough :p
I already use a liquid msm and liquid collogen. Elsewise, i would be swallowing 20+ pills a day :p

The collagen won't release growth hormone though. It only happens with free amino acids on an empty stomach.

Once the liquid amino comes in, i will be switching to that. I think it has the full gambut of aminos, including the one you mentioned. I have a hard time swallowing all but the arginine gelcaps. The other ones are horse pills, and get stuck in my throat. :p

Oh, I didn't realize you weren't using powders. Glutamine and lysine are tasteless, so powder is the way to go with them. Arginine tastes horrible, so it's good that the pills are tolerable.

(20-11-2015, 09:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Two fifteen minute sessions each, until the batter is absorbed.

My breasts have become plumper, fuller, heavier. I havnt measured yet, but visually i would say i hsve expanded about 1/2".

I also forgot to mention i am also taking 20 drops of white peony extract ten minutes sublingually before taking the b.o

I was taking kelp to kickstart thyroid, and have ordered ionic iodine, which will be taken internally as well as externally.

How many mg does 20 drops equal?

Not sure the conversion rate of drops to mg. If I had to venture a guess, 20 drops is equivalent to 1/4 tsp. If memory serves 1 tsp of DRY herbs is approx 300 to 500 mg. Not sure if liquid measure is same. Will have to check out the bottle when I am near it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon