Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

In other news. The first batch of placenta pills should be in today. So will the 4 bottles of Pm pills for backup.

The liquid amino acid came in already. It is Bragg's brand. .made from soy extracts I think.

The maruman placenta pills (15,000mg), should arrive between feb 2 to feb 22nd. Those piqued my interest. Not sure if there will be any reactions between placenta and b.o.

Will keep you posted.

So the placenta didnt arrive last night Sad . But they will be here today. Not sure if i should take them with the b.o. or not. I think chyomilk takes hers with the PM.
I will try taking the placenta with the b.o. and see what happens.

I was looking up info on placenta pills the other day, and had come across one site that claimed a woman grew two cup sizes in one month :p sounds kind of fantastical.

One can only dream :p . As stated in another post, i tried the liquid aminos. Later last night, i put some on my boobs and massaged them in. No significant change, other than my boobs felt a bit rubbery for a few min. My nipples did relax quite a bit as i stimulated them. It was a rush of tingles. Guess thats all for now. Will update in a few days when the placenta pills are in my system. I did see some specifically for topical use, may pick those up for that purpose, and save the other ones for internal.

So the placenta caps came in along with the vitex i forgot i ordered along with the aspartic acid.

I took a couple of the placenta pills and had a flash of imaginary humor in anime form. I was an anime version of me taking the pills, and a few min later, my breasts started inflating, popping buttons as i grab my enlarging breasts. An embarrased look and blushing cheeks on my face...

Ha ha.

You're always good for a giggle! That anime image is a good one. Best of luck with these new additions!

Lol thank you. I am not all pomp and circumstance, i love quick wit, levity and a bit of quirky humor to spice things up. Plus i am a visualist, so these humorous little happenstances occur quite frequently ( topics vary). It usually starts of with a brief thought, then blooms into insanity of epic proportions.

For instance: senator (?) Bernie Sanders was on a news clip the other day, my mind wandered to a possible SNL skit of colonel Sanders as bernie sanders debating donald trump. Even the guy who plays colonol sanders on the Kfc commrcials sounds like bernie sanders.

So, day one of using the placenta pills ( actually day two if you want to count last nights dose). I decided to take it along with the b.o. to see if they were compatible or if they would make me ill. They seem to be ok.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. My breasts felt very pliable and plump, but nothing like super omg they're enormous. Just a tad heavier. And a bit jiggly.
My lips, however, are very plump. I swear they are more full then yesterday, perhaps even a bit larger. The un wanted equipment downstairs was happily u responsive to stimuli ( btw i took two pills at night with the b.o.).

Other than that, not much else to mention.

(06-01-2016, 10:47 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  So the placenta caps came in along with the vitex i forgot i ordered along with the aspartic acid.

I took a couple of the placenta pills and had a flash of imaginary humor in anime form. I was an anime version of me taking the pills, and a few min later, my breasts started inflating, popping buttons as i grab my enlarging breasts. An embarrased look and blushing cheeks on my face...

Ha ha.

It would be nice if it worked that way so everybody could skip all the other work .

Could you please post links to some of the products you have mentioned?

Specifically the placenta you use, along with others you have previously mentioned like;
Liquid msm
Liquid iodine
Liquid Forskolin
The shatavari
Retinol
The green tea stuff (you said yours was a blend of stuff?)
& what is Wp?

& what concentrations of the nut oils & nutmeg & anise ext were you using?
There are just so many products out there & I really don't have extra money to spend on this stuff to begin with, let alone money to waist on inferior product with trial & error on the quality department. :-/

So based on your experiences which look pretty promising I would like to try some of these in my own bookie batter.

I whipped up a small batch of nutmeg, macadamia nut oil, & a few drops of anise ext last week, nothing noticed yet tho.

Love your ability to be so skillfully creative!!!

(04-04-2016, 09:00 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Could you please post links to some of the products you have mentioned?

Specifically the placenta you use, along with others you have previously mentioned like;
Liquid msm
Liquid iodine
Liquid Forskolin
The shatavari
Retinol
The green tea stuff (you said yours was a blend of stuff?)
& what is Wp?

& what concentrations of the nut oils & nutmeg & anise ext were you using?
There are just so many products out there & I really don't have extra money to spend on this stuff to begin with, let alone money to waist on inferior product with trial & error on the quality department. :-/

So based on your experiences which look pretty promising I would like to try some of these in my own bookie batter.

I whipped up a small batch of nutmeg, macadamia nut oil, & a few drops of anise ext last week, nothing noticed yet tho.

Love your ability to be so skillfully creative!!!
I am artistic in nature and scientifically minded so it lends itself to a universe of creativity. Smile.

A lot of the items I have listed can be found on AMAZON ( I love that website Smile. it does help if you spend the 99 dollars a year for the Amazon Prime (2 day free shippingnplus a lot of other bonuses such as free movies and stuff.).

when I get a chance I will list each product's brand name, I am not near it at the moment.

so I have some considering to do>

I have changed my routine recently, but not updated it here.

I have since stopped taking any estrogenic substance, but have used a topical based bovine ovary concoction of my own making (see bovine ovary vodka thread).

I have ordered a bottle of Porcine (pig) ovary extract from amazon.

I am currently using a progesterone cream made from wild yam, however will try replacing that with a Sasparilla extract (sasparilla contains the same chemical as the micronized wild yam extract, that promotes progesterone. I intend to use the sasparilla (tastes like rootbeer, yum) internally and externally . I will order that soon.

so down to the bare minimums with best success so far.

Program Updated 5/11/16

Estrogenic substance:
Bovine Ovary Vodka- evaporated into fast absorbing skin cream
(quarter sized portion x2 daily).

Progesterone :
Topical Progesterone gel (dollip about the size of dime x2 daily)

DHT Inhibitor:
Green tea extract caplets (3 caps B.I.D. (two times daily).)

for now.. that's it.. that's all.. nothing more.. and its working! (for me).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon