Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dealing with the cold

So, I've had very modest gains so far, it's rather rare for my nipples to be completely relaxed. As a result of my shirts being a little bit tight up top, my nipples tend to show a bit. Nothing blatantly obvious and since I still got a bit of the pot belly, ot doesn't really draw attention.

However, I do participate in some ice sports, and after spending a couple hours on the ice, well, they're standing at full attention, hard enough for me to cut through the ice, and are extremely sensitive (and not necessarily the good way.) The last couple winters had us well below zero, so I'm looking for ways to help keep the nipples under control (i.e. not look like I'm smuggling hershey kisses under my shirt.)

They sell ' pasties' ( mostly for exotic dancers) to cover the nips

Try facing the cold with pierced nipples ( like mine) the cold goes right through the metal.
Brrrrrr.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon