Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question for all the MTF's

As you transition and perfect your feminine exterior, do you in long run, ever think of getting married?

I had been married to an Ftm, which I haf thought would have been ideal for a woman in my situation, however, he had left me for a GG ( genetic girl) . Sad guess it wasn't so ideal.
It has been some years passed.

But as I further head towards my external goals, I often wonder if I Will be happier staying divorced or get married again. Definitely not something I want to rush into.

I have become somewhat of a free spirit, and do not like to be tied down. My emotional scars have become my battle scars. I am not weakened by them, but am reminded not to make the same mistakes.

So, what do you think? Would you do? And perhaps why?

marriage has never interested me, and I broke up from my most long term relationship over the subject of kids (she wanted them and I didn't) Sad

been single for around 4 years now. I'd certainly leap back into a serious relationship but still not interested in marriage. Smile Like you say, who would want to be tied down? For as long as you love each other, you'll stay together (I'm a bad example). You don't need a third party to legitimize that love. <3

I agree. I have a bf ( more like a boy-toy, when the regular toyd won't scratch that sexual itch ( no std jokes :p)

I just dont even seem interested in moving in with him...I have my own place and like it that way.
Though the romantic notion of being loved had crossed my mind many times, often times that independent, 'don't stiffle me' streak kicks in.

I love to cuddle, yet don't want to be smothered. I am just a complexity of terms..lol
Often best in my own company.

I suppose, most of all....I don't want to be ' owned'. I find most men to be domineering, yet I don't want to be with a pushover either. .....

:p. See? I am a hot mess of contradictions [/align]

completely understandable attitude Smile so what makes you think about marriage?

Lol i think its the flood of hormones coursing through my veins..
That ' nesting' instinct women get when preggars...

I also do alot of ruminating on my past , just to make sure i dont repeat myself.
Plus i am curios like a squirrel...need to know not only whats in my sphere of life, but whats outside it.

Ah to be young again!
So here is the 60 something perspective.
1. you will always have these desires to be feminine. Thats a fact. Be it just CD or more.
2 You will get older and things wont work like they did. Speaking from experience. I was always bullet proof, and always did everything by my self.
3. You cant do it all by your self.
So the plus side of marriage, or an SO that knows you, what you do and supports it, is that when you cant take care of your self or need some help, you have someone thats been there before, knows you and knows to take your bra and panties off before you go off to the ER.
4. And its wonderful to enjoy another human that you can trust/enjoy in your bed at night.

And love is a splendid thing.
Bobbi

(23-11-2015, 11:19 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  As you transition and perfect your feminine exterior, do you in long run, ever think of getting married?

My "long run" is mostly behind me, 30+ years of marriage and at 56 I expect to have another 30+ years of marriage in front of me.

(24-11-2015, 01:21 AM)Happyme Wrote:  So the plus side of marriage, or an SO that knows you, what you do and supports it, is that when you cant take care of your self or need some help, you have someone thats been there before, knows you and knows to take your bra and panties off before you go off to the ER.

It's great having someone by your side that knows you, but if I ever have to go to the emergency room I think taking off my bra and panties will be the last thing on either of our minds. Not exactly something I worry about in and emergency.

(24-11-2015, 01:21 AM)Happyme Wrote:  4. And its wonderful to enjoy another human that you can trust/enjoy in your bed at night.

That it is. Smile

Ive been with my s/o for 15 years, so gettting married isnt an issue. However, id only get married for legal rights more or less. I dont follow the common religions so it has no spiritual meaning to me in that sense.

I'm not a MtF but I would like to put in my $0.02.

I never had a particularly strong inclination to get married. I always enjoyed having my own space and I never desired to have kids. I'm not religious and from a legal perspective the dangers of divorce and alimony are not worth it in my opinion. My relationships with my family and friends don't involve a contract, why would I want to partake in a contract with someone I am attracted to?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon