Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hyaluronic acid and breast growth

http://szulczyk.blogspot.com/2014/03/eve...t.html?m=1

Interesting blog about hyaluronic acid, its association to collogen, its uses as well as in what foods it can be found ( think chyomilk's soup she eats) . It also shows what fruits and vegetables are needed to boost natural production.

Rooster combs are generally the main source that is harvested. If you dont want to eat chyomilk's soup...take hyaluronic suppliments instead.

Once again, i do caution those who are prone to cancer or tumors, should consult physician before using.

I have also found out that Macrolane and juviderm ( used for breast enlargement and lip enlargement, respectively) are nothing more than non-animal hyaluronic acid injection.

Apparently the enlargement only last 9 months to a year.

Since hyaluronic acid absorbs up to 1000 times its size, per particle, what if, you inject a sterile mix of saline and hyaluronic acid?. One site for enlargement says about 150cc of Macrolane per breast, injected in lower half of breast to maintain shape.

If that theory works, then you could give yourself a boob job ( providing everything is sterile and you take all precautions). I am not advocating anyone to do this, mind you, its just a theory.

The idea of the saline came by way of BME body enhancing website, it had someone who did saline breast enhancements that only last a few hrs to days. Since hyaluronic acids absorb water, perhaps it will keep the injection same size as time of injection? Both are natural to the body.

Not sure if the hyaluronic acid will absorb more water from surrounding tissue than was injected with the hyaluronic acid.

Thoughts on this theory?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon