Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

gigantomastia ...when your boobs dont know when to quit

Then there's this link, albeit related to tumors
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/sum...1.336.2170

I believe I read that nursing moms can double thier breast size. My theory is if a man can induce milk production thier breasts will continue to grow as long as they can milk. Also milky breasts look far more natural than other NBE methods. I want to induce milk production. I read a powerful phnuematic air compresser can be connected to nipple vacuums and nursing equipment.

I want to experience lactation, at least once. I have heard that some women have ogasmed from pumping/breastfeeding while lactating. Plus, the main goal is to build up the ducts and fibrous connective tissue for volume sake. They are pretty well rounded out now as it is, but i am greedy :p

So i was thinking......what if....by starting your NBE, you trigger your boobs in growing, and then it becomes gigantomastia? What would you do? How would you feel?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon