Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Peony Extract Users

(30-11-2015, 01:29 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(28-11-2015, 08:24 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Lol. Thanks for this post btw :p it reminded me to order more. I was almost totally out ( horror movie scream).

I am going to try the hawaiin farms too. Their liquid forskolin is pretty good compared to another one i had tried from a competitor. Hopefully the hawaiin farms doesnt taste foul. Does it ????

:p

I do not mind the taste, but then again I like the taste of PM too ..Big Grin

The hawaiin brand forskolin is nice and mello, this other brand i had gotten tasted bitter , and for the lack of better description, a latex condom. I will use that one for topical, and the hawaiin farms one for internal.

How does shatavari taste? I only have ever taken it in gelcap form. I would assume that its called indian asaparagus, that it tastes like asparagus???

What is this used for???

(16-08-2016, 07:43 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  What is this used for???

It is used as an AA and this.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

(17-08-2016, 02:28 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-08-2016, 07:43 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  What is this used for???

It is used as an AA and this.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

ok and is this extract a liquid???
If your already on BO will this do anything for you???
and lastly do you have any body pics if you have been using this White Peony Extract.

Is this any good or same thing you guys are talking about??? Too much at 600 mg????
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/life-exte...0-veg-caps
Thanks in advance.

ok and is this extract a liquid???
Yes - extract is a liquid

If your already on BO will this do anything for you???
It should, I personally never have BO more than a month or so.

lastly do you have any body pics if you have been using this White Peony Extract.
Look in the pictures section, keep in mind I have not used WP for a few months, as I use Spiro now.

Is this any good or same thing you guys are talking about??? Too much at 600 mg????
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/life-exte...0-veg-caps
The links earlier in in this thread point to extract, this is a powder/pull form. Extract is considered a better purchase.

WP can you use it month long or is it recommended 3 weeks on and one off?

(13-09-2016, 09:22 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  WP can you use it month long or is it recommended 3 weeks on and one off?

You don't need to take a break, however those that do, do it mainly keep male function going.

I always used it without a break.

(13-09-2016, 09:22 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  WP can you use it month long or is it recommended 3 weeks on and one off?

(25-06-2014, 04:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Cycling is important when taking supplements, failure to do so will result with tolerance, and the supplements will stop working.

Once your body makes the adjustments to get back to homeostasis is the time to cycle, (ie. in a 7 day plan, try 5 days on and 2 days off).

Tolerance occurs when the person no longer responds to the drug in the way that person initially responded. Stated another way, it takes a higher dose of the drug to achieve the same level of response achieved initially.

Receptors get desensitized, cycling gives the receptors a chance to reset, progesterone only during that week (or less) resets receptors.

Lotus, isn't WP's prime usage to stop T production.

(14-09-2016, 12:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Lotus, isn't WP's prime usage to stop T production.

Not trying to answer for Lotus (I am not qualified to do that!), but I believe WP does not stop T production but rather promotes aromatization of T which converts it into E. Or something like that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon