Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nipple stimulation and milk lines

Ok this is a somewhat embarrassing question, hope someone can answer.

I have been doing some nipple stimulation. On the whole, it has been very sensual and erotic. The nipples start off hard and erect. After a few min of stimulation, I feel a wash of tingling from head down, they become soft and pliable. I am sure this is a release of oxytocin, responsible for the milk letdown response. At this time there's no milk to release.

While doing this, I get a tightening, ache, which feels like it is pushing out from inside. It is above pubic area, below belly button. Right where the milk lines terminate. Is this normal? What does it mean? Has anyone else experienced this?

It only happens when I do nipple stimulation and close to an orgasm. Its not a hernia.

Thoughts?

(28-11-2015, 04:18 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Ok this is a somewhat embarrassing question, hope someone can answer.

I have been doing some nipple stimulation. On the whole, it has been very sensual and erotic. The nipples start off hard and erect. After a few min of stimulation, I feel a wash of tingling from head down, they become soft and pliable. I am sure this is a release of oxytocin, responsible for the milk letdown response. At this time there's no milk to release.

While doing this, I get a tightening, ache, which feels like it is pushing out from inside. It is above pubic area, below belly button. Right where the milk lines terminate. Is this normal? What does it mean? Has anyone else experienced this?

It only happens when I do nipple stimulation and close to an orgasm. Its not a hernia.

Thoughts?

Tanya, what you describe seems consistent with what I and others feel when they are approaching a nipple orgasm. It sounds like you haven't experienced one yet, but it also seems that you are certainly capable of it. Keep on working your nipples and you will soon be experience the sublime ecstasy of nipple orgasm. I have been having them for fifty years, but it's only in the last ten than I have realized my seemingly limitless capacity for them, withou ever touching my penis.

Will that ache i described go away? Seems like it prevents me from going over the edge. I tend to stop when i feel it Sad

(28-11-2015, 07:16 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Will that ache i described go away? Seems like it prevents me from going over the edge. I tend to stop when i feel it Sad

Strange, I haven't experienced it. Have others? I hope I am right that it is merely your body tightening up in advance of a powerful nipple orgasm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon