Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can white peony nuke our desires ?

Just a straight hot pot question

Still got plenty of room for growth here but when I reach a stage where wife says stop or getting to obvious to stealth any more I can either run at maintenance with pm or thinking go to nuke

Ie shut down sex drive , as if it's running I then need to grow ie today ie today I'm like a cat on heat and want breasts hard

So will white peony shut the sex drive down ?????

Thanks all

Julie

I would suppose it all depends on dose. I take 20-40 drops per day. I do have to say, i had. No sex drive to begin with :p

I don't think WP alone is enough to snuff out sex drive. It has not done so for me, anyway.

killed it off for me. i take 40 drops. not a desired effect to be honest, but it does make life simpler in a way!

I would recommend spearmint as far as trying to kill off your libido.

I do not want to kill the drive, just the erections

not sure you could do one without the other :/ not with the usual herbals at least.

(29-11-2015, 03:21 PM)Ellie Wrote:  not sure you could do one without the other :/ not with the usual herbals at least.

Perhaps at a lower dose dcdee would have some success without overdoing it so to speak? At lower doses I find herbs knock off the unconscious/spontaneous aspects of my libido, thereby limiting it to the realm of conscious mind. Another way to look at it is your appetite. Imagine not feeling hungry until you start making a meal and consuming the food. You then realize how hungry you are and how good food tastes. Wink

I find PM tampers it more than white peony. I do a 3 week on and one week off cycle, on the PM, but still take the white peony, by the end of the week mr happy is starting to want to look around. I only take 6 full droppers a day, ( 3x2 spread out ) so depending on your consumption your mileage may vary.

I did have some blood work done about a month ago, my free T is almost 0.

(30-11-2015, 01:41 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I did have some blood work done about a month ago, my free T is almost 0.

That is surprising effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon