Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The TG Fear ?

The TG Fear ????????????????????????????
I was sat people watching as I often do, at a heavy metal concert this week , sat bemusedly with growing breasts under my rock shirt which incidentally vanished quite well as t shirt was baggy and stiff.
Anyway thinking to myself I bet I am the only one in this crowd intentionally growing breasts ?
After a while it dawned that many of the people there clad in bikers leathers had actually bigger breasts than my wife and she is not small.
I looked down at my chest and said to the girls well you could go and 2/3 times up and you would not match some of these guys ? and they did not give a toss, ok some were moobs, but some were not , some not quite feminine but they had a great breast shape.
There were no self conscious oh my god can anybody see my breasts from these guys, they were just real people living life.
Its basically us , the fear of TG exposure or the fact that we grew them ourselves,
In a way I then understood the people here who have gynocomestia , what a blessing, they have no guilt, torment shame, wtf moments , ok some are embarrassed but at least they don’t have a choice in the matter.
Then a real weird event happened and it often happens to me , this type of thing as follows,
I walked into a pair of TITS , well lifted my head up from putting my beer down and straight into them, they were all bunched up on a tiny frame on a guy with stubble, who looked flustered as was trying to find his seat, but he bore his eyes directly into mine , it was almost with knowing. His profile straight on was large breasts but not his side profile, all very odd and “knowing”.
Now this is the 2nd time this has happened and both at Rock concerts, the other time on my last stint of growth, I literally did walk into them on a thin guy and he could not give a damn , he just smiled.
It was almost as if it’s a sign from above , ??????????????????
Julie

Funny enough ...

I was getting a new gas hot water tank put in by my wife's cousin last week, he is just a thin guy, but he does like to drink. I did notice his chest was larger than mine. On top of that last summer we were at a pool party and another friend of ours had moobes that could easly be supported by a nice b cup bra. So, that same thought has gone across my mind, I suspect we are more self aware simply because we decided to grow our own on purpose.

I have found the same thing. As an experiment last August I started wearing a bra with silicone inserts that make me present as if I have an A cup. I wear this consistently from the time I get up until I go to bed.

To begin with my extra large shirts hid them but since I just lost 100 lbs it was time to start buying new shirts. The first couple were size large and the breasts were noticeable but not too obvious. Then my wife started picking me up some new polo shirts and recently some new flannel shirts all in size medium because that is the size that fits best. There is no hiding an A cup in a properly fitted shirt. But most people don't even notice and the ones that do say nothing.

I have worn the inserts everywhere now for almost 4 months and have come to realize that I am the only one conscious enough about them to pay them any mind. The fact that I am comfortable presenting this way is one reason I decided to go with E instead of PM this time around.

While I've had a few comments from some family members and co-workers that might have made me slightly more conscious, your observations are what I concluded a long time ago. Hell, even my father in law has has moobs and no one gives him any shit about it.

So yes, throw those fears away and make those boobies grow! Tongue

(02-12-2015, 12:52 PM)Scotti Wrote:  While I've had a few comments from some family members and co-workers that might have made me slightly more conscious, your observations are what I concluded a long time ago.
What kind of comments, Scotti?

(30-11-2015, 07:03 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Funny enough ...

I was getting a new gas hot water tank put in by my wife's cousin last week, he is just a thin guy, but he does like to drink. I did notice his chest was larger than mine. On top of that last summer we were at a pool party and another friend of ours had moobes that could easly be supported by a nice b cup bra. So, that same thought has gone across my mind, I suspect we are more self aware simply because we decided to grow our own on purpose.

Was it beer he drinks? Apparently hops has the ability to grow breasts :p

It's probably because we're TRYING to be fem, but they aren't. There's not many people threatening harm to a guy's guy that just happens to have big womanly tits, but there's LOTS of people that are stupidly hateful of a guy that WANS to be a woman. That's PARTLY why I'd say, just let the girls hang out and you probably won't get bothered because others will just think you're a guy that just has bigger tits than, "normal". My cousin, Jeff's, got HUGE tits, even though he always wears two shirts, one loose t-shirt and the other an unbuttoned button-down, it's still obvious, from time to time, that he's toting a set of at least DDD's. I KNOW he isn't TRYING to grow them, his entire family are very prejudiced, but I have no idea where he got them. It surely isn't just because he's a bit overweight. His older brother is just as beefy and he doesn't have tits. But, even though Jeff has huge tits, he still get's interest from women all the time!! This one married chick across the street from him supposedly writes her number on her chest and lifts her shirt to show him when she mows the lawn! I've never seen this, but he claims she does, and he's always getting picked up by women at bars. Even mom has noticed the size of his tits!!

(02-12-2015, 11:03 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Was it beer he drinks? Apparently hops has the ability to grow breasts :p
I don't know about that, my dad and brother drank a LOT of beer!!!! In the `70's, dad bought his own beer tap and, between the two of them, they'd go through a half barrel (not half OF a barrel, an entire half barrel!!) a week!! This went on until the both of them died over the past 10 years. Neither one had tits!!

(02-12-2015, 01:07 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(02-12-2015, 12:52 PM)Scotti Wrote:  While I've had a few comments from some family members and co-workers that might have made me slightly more conscious, your observations are what I concluded a long time ago.
What kind of comments, Scotti?

Had a couple co-workers ask if I'd been working out heavily, to which I replied not really, just a little to get back in shape. When asked why, they said I looked like I had been, and the only thing that really has changed in the last year or so is my chest.

As for family, my son has noted, said I need to get a training bra and that my boobs are bigger than my 11 year old daughters!

(02-12-2015, 11:03 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Was it beer he drinks? Apparently hops has the ability to grow breasts :p

Well not exactly why I drink beer, but when I found this out I used it as an excuse as to why my boobs were growing! My beer of choice is an IPA, and the hoppier the better!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon