Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol R1

Now I am not a huge fan of ainterol as found their customer service beyond poor,

BUT

I do think the R1 product is a lot stronger than many

This could be total coincidence though as I could be on a jump stage, but about 1.5 weeks ago I dug an old bottle of R1 capsules and switched to that bottle to use them up.

Within 2 days signifcant growth pains occurred in both breast, this grew more painful for about a week, so all in all 8/9 days.

This morming, OMG, both breasts had turned sideways , well ok more sideways, but something kicked them into gear,

I think it was R1 ?

Julie

(01-12-2015, 02:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Now I am not a huge fan of ainterol as found their customer service beyond poor,

BUT

I do think the R1 product is a lot stronger than many

This could be total coincidence though as I could be on a jump stage, but about 1.5 weeks ago I dug an old bottle of R1 capsules and switched to that bottle to use them up.

Within 2 days signifcant growth pains occurred in both breast, this grew more painful for about a week, so all in all 8/9 days.

This morming, OMG, both breasts had turned sideways , well ok more sideways, but something kicked them into gear,

I think it was R1 ?

Julie

If i recall right..ainterol touts that the R1 is a stronger strain of PM. Over competetors strength of extracts. If this is true, that may be why

How much were you taking, and what were you taking before?

Pm uk
and same dosage, approx 2 caps per day,

pm uk was working well, just seemed a flick happened within 2 days of ainterol ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon