Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flicking the switch ?

Very wise words from another forum contributor ?

Yep. A very wise bigender friend once told me that in his experience people generally experience one of two results when they get on a low dose of hormones. The first result is that they become happy and just continue to live their lives without transitioning. The second result is that hormones flip a switch and they transition. It was a warning that I got before popping the first little blue pill.

I thought that I had gotten the first result, but I actually got the second result. My life is immeasurably better now, so I'm happy with what happened.

(03-12-2015, 12:52 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Very wise words from another forum contributor ?

Yep. A very wise bigender friend once told me that in his experience people generally experience one of two results when they get on a low dose of hormones. The first result is that they become happy and just continue to live their lives without transitioning. The second result is that hormones flip a switch and they transition. It was a warning that I got before popping the first little blue pill.

I thought that I had gotten the first result, but I actually got the second result. My life is immeasurably better now, so I'm happy with what happened.

It's important to be happy with yourself, and sometimes just a little "E" running through our blood is all you need.

I have also seen posts were a few people were happy and carried on like normal, but then the switch flips again and they turn onto full transition mode.

I am gonna throw that switch into overdrive! :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon