Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hot flashes !!!

I have been on the WP and PM for @ 12 months now, but the last few weeks I have been getting these hot flashes. I'm just sitting around, I can feel my face flush up than my whole core feels like its on fire. I'm getting to understand what my SO is going through. Last night it was 27 outside, 68 inside, and I had to sleep with the window open.

Lol

Me to

The wife and I don't argue about the heating now

Julie

That's funny Jannet! Big Grin

When I started SP and Chaste Tree, I got them too. I was surprised and a bit scared..Huh I'd never encountered them before. That was months ago, I haven't had them since! I hope they pass soon. Smile

" My first day as a woman, and I am already getting hot flashes! " Robin Williams-Mrs. Doubtfire.

Lol sorry that popped into my head.

I wake up with the night sweats. I find if I dont use Pc it happens....

(03-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  " My first day as a woman, and I am already getting hot flashes! " Robin Williams-Mrs. Doubtfire.

Lol sorry that popped into my head.

I wake up with the night sweats. I find if I dont use Pc it happens....

So I wonder if night sweats is an excess of estrogen related . Apparently night sweats can also be a liver thing, so liver related then maybe it's the livers way of dealing with excess estrogen. My naturopath told me this after I complained over night sweats.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon