Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

That "male" smell

My SO informed me the other night, I no longer smell like a man. If anything, I now smell more like a girl. I have personally noticed that I no longer suffer from that terrible bad BO, after a long sweaty day in the factory were I work. When I go into my closet and pick somthing up I have not worn in a long time and smell it, it smells like it belongs to somebody else, and not me. If I'm honest, I do not miss that male smell at all Shy

Happened 1st week with me

Julie

SO THATS WHATS DOING IT!
Thanks Janet,
I too have noticed a lack of BO after I spend a day in the sun sweating my buns off. I had switched to Secret's clinical strength deodorant and that that was what was doing it but it looks like your onto something.
What a great life!
Bobbi

Well, yeah! Girl's don't sweat or smell that much, if at all. Something to do with the hormones.

(03-12-2015, 08:15 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Well, yeah! Girl's don't sweat or smell that much, if at all. Something to do with the hormones.

Girls actually sweat more. But the ph is different. Also the pheremones are different. For example: an aftershave or cologne on a man would have fruity undertoes. That same cologne on a woman would have more floral undertone.

It is a good sign that the hormones are kicking in when someone notices that musky/ dusty " man smell" is gone Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon