Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simple Plan, looking to expand. Advice?

Hi, after lurking for a while, I'm finally starting on a program of my own.

I'm currently taking:

Wake Up: 500mgx2 Reshi, 500mg PM
6 hours later: 500mg Reshi
Before Bed: 500mg PM

But I am not particularly knowledgeable about these matters.
Mentally it has done wonders for my mood, physically well we'll have to see.

Are the times I am taking the herbs optimal? (oral pills so never after a meal or just before one)

I've been considering WP extract, or moving to Reshi extract.

I figured once my body fully adapts to this routine I could add in Wild Yam (pills or extract?) and Coconut Oil orally for nutrients.

I can likely do this on my own, but I would appreciate some advice from those who know more than myself.

(The PM is reputably 100% pure no filler, the Reshi says it is but I am less sure)

Peeps, great starter program!

I am assuming you have not used Progesterone cream. After you have some budding, I would suggest maybe including that as well.

Otherwise, don't get into a big hurry, your 1000 mg per day would probably do you very well for at least a year. Other people have went up to 3000mg and caused a lot of physical problems such as blood clots, un controlled muscle twitching ect. I also think it can hurt your liver as well.

Hi Peeps :-)

Agree with iaboy (he actually knows some stuff you know ;-), get into the swing of things first. This stuff does work, just have to be patient and get into a groove that suits you.

You mention timing. DHT cycles through the day and is generally at its highest at 8:00 am, with slight rises at noon, late afternoon and around 8:00 pm. It's been suggested to avoid taking around peak release times of DHT, a bit like trying to swim against the tide. So in other words, take at 10:00am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm?

WP tincture seems to be the most common used here at BN.

And you are probably already using reishi extract, I assume you meant tincture? Some here use tincture, some use powder/capsule. Think it comes down to availability and what suits you best?

From my own experience, using coconut oil externally was surprisingly effective.

Thanks for the nice and kind comments Huggy. Lotus is my mentor and has helped me tremendously. Plus my experimenting b4 finding this great place.

I was not aware of so many peeks and valleys to T during the day. Do you have a chart or link to your reference. That would be great if you did or could find it.

I have used WP as well, not doing so now due to Rx script for finasteride and spiro as both not only knock out a lot of T but also promotes aromatization. Coconut oil externally I like it, I am not sure if that has helped with growth, but I love the aroma and my doctor said it would help alleviate any stretch marks that breast growth might cause.

Hi iaboy

Yeh, Lotus certainly put his stamp on this place and do miss his input. Still trying to get my head around the info he gleaned for us. Hope he doesn't leave it too long before popping in for a visit.

Sorry, no chart for you. The DHT cycle I referred to came from comments in some of Lotus posts, and I think someone else here mentioned it too? I have known for years about how the body cycles, daily, monthly and whatever. So when I saw the DHT cycle it made perfect sense and I accepted it on face value. But I would imagine the info is out there as there are a lot of people who would use it I am sure. Weight training, fitness, health, all would need to know about it.

Coconut oil orally is good, but I seem to have something in my gut that reacts badly to it at the mo (getting better though). Using it on the skin I have been surprised at its affect. Skin quality has improved notably ands it was when I started using it that there was a definite blooming of the butt and thighs! It was also about that time the arolas started to grow a bit too.

Got a little tip for you. CO can get messy and it really needs to stay on for a while to properly get into the skin. What I have just started using is one of those plastic sweat suits. It means I can really lather it on and still get on with doing stuff. It just means I rustle a lot as I move. Oh, and don't fart! ;-)

LOL. Might be refreshing tho.... (coconut enhanced) With my meds and age... WHEW, clear the house, especially after Chili Night. ROFL

(04-12-2015, 03:30 PM)iaboy Wrote:  LOL. Might be refreshing tho.... (coconut enhanced) With my meds and age... WHEW, clear the house, especially after Chili Night. ROFL

UGH! What a mental image! I can see you now. Tightly ensconced in a plastic sweat suit and blown up like the Michelin Man by chilli fuelled coconut farts! Aaaggghhh!!!!!..... (runs screaming from the room, eyes wide in horror! ;-)

You can run, but cant escape the Evil Clutches of the killer fog..... Hahahaha

I've actually had more growth than I was expecting in the last week. I'm very skinny so any fat deposits at all are rather . . . pronounced.

On your advice I'm now doing:

10 AM 500mgx2 Reshi, 500mg PM
2 PM 500mg Reshi
6 PM 500mg PM

When I reorder (after 1 month on herbs), I'm planning on adding 5-15 drops of WP twice a day. Starting low and upping it by 5 each week. Before I started all of this I had naturally very high T the Reshi certainly seems to be doing it's job blocking DHT, so it seems like seeing if I can utilize some of the free-t in my system rather than wasting it.

I'm going to try 1 tablespoon of coconut oil orally soon, and I'm going to grab some progesterone cream as recommended. What do you mean by budding though(?), is it only defined by pains. Due mostly to how thin I am, just the fat deposits are putting me in the AA cup range, but I haven't had any hard spots or growing pains, so I think it is all fatty tissue.

Also I will say this has really raised my appetite, I'm eating a lot more than I used to. And my BPD is acting up a lot less, so all around yays.

Fat Buildup is the first stage, you probably have a relative hard knot there as well.

Usually about the size of a baby pea. Don't be fooled, if you have a hard knot beginning, pain will probably start pretty soon. That is if you continue to expand your mammary glands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon