Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

change of habits..or not?

(17-12-2015, 12:56 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have also started to want/need/crave to eat healthier. I have been craving more fresh fruits and veggies......for some reason i am happiest when eating them :p

omg, i thought i was the only one that this happened to ! :O my diet used to be mostly meats, dairy and breads, but now im nearly vegetarian.

it's only 2 months into my her-moans, and i also find that i need to have more physical social interaction, and am likewise very disappointed by mere handshakes. Hugs and female friends are much desired, but how do you initiate that when you still have to present as male for now ? ._.

My sexual desires and orientation has also shifted. Where i used to be somewhat bisexual and switch, now i'm most certainly skewed and inclined towards the being-female side of those things. Women no longer seem to 'do it' for me, while men are even more attractive in their being-masculine, and not to get too TMI, but i find that sex and masturbation now requires the right mindset, along with jostling, me being penetrated, and nipple play.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon